.:46:. ~Angel's POV~

I was actually in a good mood this morning because for a while I slept really well. Before throwing up, crying and breaking down in front of a guy. Three of my rules broken in one night they weren't just for guys though they were for anyone. Even Des... I couldn't believe I was still in a happy mood though when my leg hurt every time I stepped down on it and I couldn't talk to Hunter because he didn't want anyone to know about us. Especially not Drew.

I did smile to myself when I saw him and he winked obnoxiously at me and Drew rolled his eyes snorting at Hunter. I bit my lip to keep from laughing and Hunter got my attention before mouthing the words 'Are you okay?' I rolled my eyes and nodded before walking into the school with Des.

"You should have gone to the party Angel."

"Trust me. I had more fun staying back. I don't like parties remember?" Hunter walked past us smirking at Drew who growled lightly. "Anyway. I'm skipping History. I can't be bothered going into class just to be kicked out."

"You could go just to see the look on the teachers face at you staying." My face brightened even more and I threaded my arm through Des's.

"Challenge accepted." Des laughed at my bright mood.

"What's made you so happy?" I shrugged and we walked into History behind Drew and Hunter.

"Miss Hell! What are you doing here?!" The teacher looked like her day had just been ruined and I smirked.

"Why I'm here to learn. Or is your brain too small to comprehend the fact I'm staying?" I heard Des laugh and the teachers face started turning red. "Yeah. That's what I thought."

"OUT!" I smiled before leaving. I was laughing quietly to myself as I went down the hallway towards the stairs.

"Nice one." I had already gone down a few stairs and turned up to see Hunter smiling down at me the same way he had last night and it looked real. He came down to me and got down to my step. He reached down and kissed me.

"Why do you have to be so tall?" I asked and he chuckled before his face turned serious.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine."

"How's your leg?"

"Fine."

"Is that your answer for everything?"

"Fine." I said nodding my head and he laughed again. I went on the tips of my toes and kissed him. "I better get to the principal." He looked reluctant as he nodded. "Bye." I continued down the stairs ignoring the constant throbbing pain in my leg as I went.

"See you later." I smiled inwardly as I finished going down the stairs and started heading towards the prinicpal's office. I knocked on the open door and the principal slowly switched his gaze in my direction and smiled brightly.

"Morning Miss Hell." I sat down in the seat in front of his desk humming to myself while smiling. "You seem rather happy today." I broke out into a huge grin at that before biting my lip to keep my mouth closed.

"Possibly."

"Did you meet someone? More a guy?" I laughed at how he picked it up straight away. "Thought so." I pulled my lips into a thin line as I put my earphones in my ears as I turned my music on. He tapped the desk in front of me and I took them out. "Can you show the new girl around?" I raised my eyebrows before turning to see the new girl.

"Oh shit." I muttered seeing Charlotte looking at me like I grew another head overnight.

"Do you two know each other?" I turned back around in my seat.