.:32:. ~Angel's POV~

I flicked my switchblade open again as Drew thought about his next question.

"Ever had any pets?"

"Nope." I furrowed my eyebrows as I switched my blade shut again. I smiled evilly. "How many girls have you been dumped by?" He glared at me slightly which made me smile bigger. He mumbled and I leaned in closer. "What?"

"Five." It was actually less than I had thought. "How many guys have you kissed?" Okay, I guessed I deserved that for my last question.

"Why? Jealous it will be more?"

"I don't kiss guys." I laughed and ran a hand through my hair.

"Eight. No. Twelve."

"How do you go from eight to twelve?!"

"Simple. Bad memory." He rolled his eyes. "How many girls have you ever kissed?"

"Twenty nine." I choked on air at that. "What?"

"Slut." I hid with a cough and he hit my shoulder.

"I'm not a slut."

"I never said you were..." I kept a straight face as I pretended to cough. "Slut." He growled and I started laughing unable to hold a straight face anymore.

"I'm going to go for a walk." He snarled out before leaving. I watched as he headed straight towards the inside of the building and I shrugged. He was probably going to calm himself down by flirting with a girl of something. I really didn't want to think about that too much. Just- Ugh. I watched as Amelia started walking towards me as the sun hit her hair. I could feel my hand loosen around my switchblade knowing that I would get worked up but hopefully not enough to hurt Drake.

"I'm so happy that you know about us. I do realise though-"

"You hurt Drake and I hurt you. Tenfold." I snarled the last part and she looked at me shocked as I felt the muscles in my arm tighten a bit. She quickly turned around and kept walking. As I glared at her back I felt my grip on my switchblade tighten. For some reason whenever I was close to losing it it loosened but I guess it was easier for me to attack.

"You should have taken it easier on her." Ds muttered sitting next to me and I rolled my eyes.

"I was serious."

"I guessed that when you used the whole bible thing. You normally hate anything to do with it. Especially your name."

"What is your name?" My head snapped up immediately and I glared up at Hunter with a look of pure hatred. "With your last name it will probably be something from the bible too. Mary?" My eyebrow rose as I stopped glaring. "Joseph? Jesus? God?" I couldn't stop myself from laughing and Des joined me.