.:12:. ~Bret's POV~

I was smiling largely as I remembered kissing Angel again. God I hoped I was her mate. It was looking like it right now. The main reason I was thinking about it was the fact that I couldn't sleep.

"You awake?" I looked at the message that just went to my phone.

"Yeah but why are you?" I asked back to Little Miss Hell. I chuckled thinking of her nickname that I had already called her repeatedly. To tell you the truth, seeing her in one of my old shirts... and then the whole shaking her hair thing... Wow.

"Can't sleep..." It was probably another case of her not being able to sleep because her mate wasn't there but then again... If it did look like I was her mate maybe I should go over there...

I smiled as I got up and pulled a shirt out of my drawer along with an extra pair of pants. I swear if I drooled on my clothes again while running... I held them as I jumped off my balcony and luckily for me I didn't live too far away from Des' but I wanted to get there quickly. I put my phone into my pant leg before rolling my shoulders. I took a deep breath as I changed. My sight instantly improved as I picked my clothes up and ran out towards the woods. I passed one of the wolves from my pack and watched them bow to me as I kept running in the forest towards Des' house. I stopped behind Des' house hiding myself in the woods as I changed back. The wolf inside me wanted to hurry up and get to her side but I took my time to figure out where two sheets of metal were after I had gotten into my clothes. I used my wolf sight to find them and smiled to myself as I hurried over incase I got caught being here by anyone inside. I smiled bigger as I found the little door out the back and yanked it open. I hurried up the stairs and opened the door on the end to find myself in some kind of cupboard. I opened the other door slowly and quietly as I peered down the hallway. I could hear two people breathing evenly and could lightly hear someone scoff. That had to be Angel. I followed the source of the noise and walked past Des' room until I got to the spare room door. I knocked on it lightly and within seconds the door opened and a sleepy looking Angel stared up at me increduously before pulling me in and shutting the door.

"What are you doing here?!" She whispered furiously and I smiled.

"You said you couldn't sleep." She hit me and I chuckled slightly.

"Think I'd need a big strong man to sleep with?" She whispered sarcastically and I shrugged. She sighed and walked over to the bed before moving under the covers.

Wait. She just gave up?!

"I'm too tired to argue." I laughed at that and pulled my shirt off as I walked over to the other side of the bed and put it on the floor. I took my phone out of my pocket and put it on her bedside table. As I got under I pulled her close to me which earned an elbow to the ribs. She stopped as I reached over and brushed my lips against her neck. I loved the jolt of electricity and ignored the fact that right now He wanted to mark her as mine but I didn't. Couldn't. My Angel sighed again. "Fine then, hug me but you're going to pay for it." I smiled and pulled my mouth away from her. Within moments she was asleep and I followed right behind her.

**All Rights Reserved**