.:5:. ~Angel's POV~

Trent's door burst open and I turned around to see Levi.

"Just making sure you two weren't doing anything."

"Yeah because we could totally be doing things when we're practically on two different sides of the room." I smiled as I saw Trent's cheeks go a bit red. I was at the window and Trent was lying down on his bed.

"Sure..." Something about Levi was off and it might have been the fact that I hated him, but it also might have been the fact that every five minutes he would burst in and look at me like he was a perv and he was disappointed nothing was happening. "Perv." I muttered as he started closing the door.

"I heard that." He growled as he shut the door. I went back to looking out the window. My phone got a message and I smiled as I looked at it.

"Looks like Des might forgive you..." I typed in a message that read.

"Thanks. So much."

"Who are you messaging?" Trent asked and I looked up at him.

"Bret." I saw Trent stiffen and I went and sat down next to him. "Des might forgive me was all he said." I smiled bigger and Trent eased up a bit. I had been talking to Bret a bit and Trent hadn't said anything until now. "What do you want to do?"

"What would you be doing with Des?"

"Mmm... You wouldn't like it." I said shaking my head slowly.

"What?"

"Screamo music." I muttered and his eyes widened.

"Oh um-"

"That's what I thought..." I trailed off, turning to hide a little chuckle.

"I've never heard it before." I looked at him absolutely shocked. My face probably read 'Are you fricken kidding me?!'. He took my iPhone out of my hands and went through the music. I watched him over his shoulder as he flicked through. "What's your favourite band?"

"Asking Alexandria." He went to Artists and he put Asking Alexandria on shuffle before putting it into his dock. It came blaring out and I laughed before reaching over and turning it down so no one outside would be able to hear it that well. "Wouldn't want you getting into trouble." I moved back and he smiled at me before leaning in to kiss me. I smiled as his lips met mine but my stomach felt heavy. As I went to gently push him away, the door burst open.

"What was-" I jumped away from Trent as Levi was standing at the doorway. "I was only here to ask what that loud noise was." Trent threw his pillow at Levi and he ducked. "What's this music?"

"Screamo." I said shrugging and Levi's eyes widened. His mouth making a little 'Huh'.

"It's actually not that bad!" Trent chuckled at Levi's idiot response and I threw a pillow at Levi that actually hit him in the head. "Hey!"

"Go away pervert." He made kissing noises in my direction and I rolled my eyes. Trent growled next to me and Levi looked at him like they could just talk by looks. I sat there quietly before Levi raised his eyebrow at Trent and flinched before hurrying off. "Wow. I have no idea how you just did that." He looked at me shocked. "You prety much just had a conversation by looks." Trent beamed and blushed slightly.

**All Rights Reserved**