.:20:. ~Angel's POV~

The bell rung and I left for recess. I just spent my second period growling out absurbities for myself being such an idiot. Bret walked up to me smiling.

"I've figured out how I'm going to ask you." I raised my eyebrow curious as to why he would even try.

"Can I have a hint?" He shook his head and I groaned.

"No. It's a surprise."

"I seriously don't like surprises though..."

"This one I have a feeling you will. Oh! Drew's here." Drew was his friend. "I hope you like him. He's... Different." He took my arm and started pulling me towards the table where there was a guy with dark blonde hair.

"I swear if he's-" I stopped as he looked up at me and Bret.

"Bret." He smirked at Bret and Bret smirked back almost at the same time and the same way.

"This is Drew." He said to me as he tightened his grip on my arm before letting go. It was sort of calming I guess you could say. Drew stood up and moved his hair out of his face by shaking his head to his left. He nodded at me and I automatically thought of him as an ass.

"What's your name?" He radiated confidence and I realised where I had seen him before.

"You should know. I was sitting outside of the principal's office when you left." His eyes widened slightly.

"So you're name is Angel." I shrugged and Des jumped on me.

"Angel! You will not guess what happened!" I turned to her smiling.

"What happened?" She grabbed my arm and pulled me away from them and I followed her.

"Josh may or may not have asked me out!" She squealed and my jaw dropped.

"Seriously?" Des nodded quickly. Josh was head of the football team and liked the blonde girls but hated Mary-Anne and her friends. That's how I had first met him. I had been mouthing off to Mary-Anne and he had walked past agreeing with me. Of course I had paid for it but it was a hell of a lot of fun. "By the way Bret's friend is an asshole."

"I could tell straight away." I muttered. I didn't want to admit it to Bret though... "So when are you going out with him?"

"Tonight." I nodded slowly knowing that I would be stuck with her mother. "Let's go eat." She said and I laughed at how excited she was before following her back over to the table. I saw Drake and smiled waving at him and Amelia. They started heading over towards me and I waved Des away. She sat down straight away but I realised it wasn't near Drew.

"Angel. How are you today?"

"I have a terrible headache what about you?" He smiled down at Amelia who blushed slightly at the way he was looking at her.