.:18:. ~Angel's POV~

I kicked the soccerball to Des and she kicked it up onto her leg. I swear she is way too good at soccer.

"Why did you go goals?" She asked me and it was the same question she always asked.

"Because then the team will get pissed because we hog the ball."

"I'll go goals next time." She said and I was surprised that she had even offered. "I saw Bret watching you." She kneed the ball to me and I cught it with my foot.

"Funny. The only person I saw watching me was Trent."

"Angel!" Des's mother called as she came outside. "What's this?" She was holding the luchbox that had been put out for me this morning.

"A lunchbox."

"No. A full lunchbox. Why didn't you eat anything?"

"I got side tracked."

"If only Trent would leave you alone." Des muttered and I kicked the ball at her which she missed. "I'll get it then!" She said jogging off after it.

"Can you at least eat some of it now then?" I went over and took the lunchbox out of her hands and opened it. I saw a little cake muffin thingie on top and opened it.

"Hey! I didn't get one of those!" I looked at it.

"Does it taste nice?" I asked.

"Of course it tastes amazing like everything else she puts in my lunchbox." I took a bite out of it taking away half and Des stole the other half off me. Her mother rolled her eyes and walked away. I sat down on the grass and Des sat down with me keeping her soccerball close to her. I pulled out a sandwhich and started eating it while she took a packet of chips. I bit into one as she handed me it and pulled a face. "Glad you don't like it." Des said as she ate one humming happily. I rolled my eyes as I practically inhaled the sandwhich.

"Hey." I looked up to see Bret standing in the doorway. I looked away in an instant and took something else out of the lunchbox. I had at least heard of these before. Tiny teddies.

"Ooh! Can I have the other packet?" I nodded and Des took the other packet before reading the front. "Ugh. It's what I got. Hundreds and Thousands." She passed me the packet which was the same as mine and Bret sat down near me and Des.

"What's wrong with them?" He asked.

"She doesn't like her Tiny teddies being crunchy." I muttered still not looking at him.

"I'm sorry for kissing you Angel." He responded and I was quiet staring down at a hungry Tiny Teddie. I was surprised that he had brought it up in front of Des. "I shouldn't have done it like that. You were just so angry and I didn't want you to be angry anymore..." He trailed off.

"Des can you go?" She looked at me.

"She can stay. I know she's like a sister to you." Des was staring at me and I was doing the same. She knew I wanted her to stay. "I really am sorry. I know I had done exactly what Trent did but I was worried about you because Drake couldn't calm you down. It hurt to see you so upset." I was quiet. I had been hurt ever since she left and I hated others being hurt.

"Angel. Don't." I didn't look at Des because she knew who I was thinking about. It had been my fault she had left. "Don't think about her." I gulped hard and saw her tearing apart that person again and I made a quiet noise. I had always thought that she never held a grudge or got upset enough to hurt someone yet she had tore him apart limb from limb... I shivered. "Angel. Stop it." He had been human and she had tore his back first before putting a massive paw on one arm and biting his other arm. She had tore viciously shaking her head as he screamed... I flinched jumping back as Bret touched me. Des was staring at me, worry was covering her face entirely and Bret was staring at me confused. I was leaning back and looking at them both.