.:42:. ~Angel's POV~

I woke up with a killer headache and stopped when I realised two things. One. There was a guy sleeping next to me. Two. I wasn't wearing anything. And I literally mean nothing. My gaze drifted to the guy and I saw Hunter sleeping peacefully. My hand went to my mouth horrified and my eyes widened. It was still a bit early in the morning and luckily he was fully asleep. He was bare chested and I knew that because it was showing but there was no way I was going to check if he wasn't wearing anything either.

I quickly got up and found my clothes as I got dressed and found the keys in my pocket to Des's mother's car. I hurried out of the room shutting it behind me and saw other people passed out on the floor here and there. I went down the stairs as quietly as I could and headed straight for the front door. I saw Des's mother's car straight away and jogged to it before climbing in and driving away. As I drove I thought about what Drew had said about Bret living close by and how his father had passed away...

I made a split second decision and turned into a street that lead towards his forest surrounded house. I bit my lip as I stopped outside and got out of the car. I can do this! I tried to convince myself as I stepped up and knocked on the door. My heart beat started picking up from being so nervous. The door opened and my heart stopped beating completely as Bret stood there looking terrible. He looked shocked when he saw me.

"Hey." I muttered before looking down. "I realise that your father died and even though it's late I just thought I should pay my respects. I do realise though that I have no idea what it's like to have a father that loves you but Drew said that your father did love you and barely hit you at all." I scratched my head.

"Uh thanks."

"Can you also tell Charlotte that if she tries to kill me again she'll be sorry?" I still spoke softly and he nodded again.

"Are you okay?" I shook my head.

"I just made a huge mistake that can't be changed but I'll be fine." I turned around but stopped. "I am sorry about your father." I looked back at him before moving again towards the car. I felt absolutely horrible walking away from Bret when he looked so bad but he didn't need me. I opened the car door when I saw him heading towards me.

"Wait." I stopped what I was doing and felt my head starting to pound slightly. My eyes followed him until he was next to me. "What happened?"

"I got way too drunk and slept with your cousin. Peachy isn't it?" I spoke the last sentence sarcastically. "I mean the one person I hate the most." I sat down in the car and went to shut the door when he caught it.

"Are you okay?" His blue eyes were completely serious as he stared at me.

"It doesn't matter if I'm okay. You should be worrying about yourself and your pack." He let go of the door out of shock at my cold words and I shut it before starting the car. I reversed out of there and headed straight for Des's house. Knowing all three of them they would all be asleep. Sure enough when I parked the car and walked in it was dead silent and I could hear snoring. I put the keys down on the table and hurried up to my room quietly. I opened the door as quietly as I could what I saw made me smile.

Des was sleeping in Drew's arms and they both looked so happy. I went to my drawers and took out my pajamas before going and getting changed in Des's bathroom. I left my clothes on her floor and went back to my room. I stood at the door before looking at the time. "Des. Drew." Des moved in her sleep and Drew pulled her towards him even more. I laughed lightly as Des woke up shocked. She looked up at me and I waved once which made her blush madly.

"It's not what it looks like."

"It looks like you both fell asleep."

"It's what it looks like." She said and that made me laugh. I heard Drew growl and knew we had woken him up.