.:26:. ~Angel's POV~

"Where is he?" She asked clearly bored and I sat down on the kitchen table.

"You wanted to talk to me. Talk." I spoke with an innocent tone which we all knew wasn't innocent. She looked from Des to me.

"Come with me." I got up and followed her. I looked back at Des and she mouthed 'Be Nice'. I rolled my eyes and followed her mother into her study. She shut the door behind me. "I know I've seriously been getting on your nerves Angel but the court date is in a few days." I froze and my jaw clenched. In all my fun with Bret I had forgotten that I would be leaving. I swallowed. "If – who am I kidding – when you win this you are allowed three days to pack up your stuff." My breathing stopped completely knowing that I was going to be living with my uncle until I turned eighteen. That's two years for Christssake! "I just hope you know what you are doing with that boy..." I fell down straight on the lounge that I had been on and put my head in my hands. "Are you okay? Did he pressure you?!"

"Ew no. I just really like him." I couldn't even be bothered to fight back and my voice was neutral and soft. She sat down at her desk.

"I was your age when I met Des' father." She sighed and I knew she was thinking about him. "We started moving as fast as you two are and we had barely reached the age for getting married when we did..."

"And then a few years later he joined the army. I know the story Amanda." I hadn't called her that in years and she knew it.

"I stopped looking for adopting a child because I had raised Des on my own and I had her to worry about."

"Cut the crap. I know you didn't adopt after your miscarriage because you tried to make me her twin. You let her copy my hair and even paid for my stuff thinking you could treat me as your own but I never wanted you to! I'm my own person because since I was little I had to look after myself." I growled out slowly lifting my head to glare at her.

"That's not true!"

"Bullshit! You know it is!"

"Fine! It is! I wanted to have twins! I wanted to have my son back! I wanted to have my husband back! You were all alone and I knew your mother!"

"I was alone because I wanted to be! I always have!"

"Your mother-"

"Keep her the fuck out of this! She was a monster! I watched her murder someone!" I stood up and stormed over to the door opening it quickly.

"Angel!"

"Fuck you!" I yelled back before slamming the door. I could hear Des racing towards me. "I tried to be fucking nice!" I yelled at her before going up to my bedroom. I opened the door furiously and Bret was standing there with no shirt on but I grabbed my bag and tried to walk out when he grabbed my arm.

"Angel what's wrong?"

"I'm leaving soon and that mother fucking Amanda has tried to treat me like Des's twin ever since I have known her and she thinks she fucking owns me!"