.:54:. ~Angel's POV~

I had almost been free before he put me back down on his shoulder and started off again. I heard him walking up to the car. Which one I had no idea his butt was in my face and I couldn't see anything else. I do have to say he did have a nice one...

"You two coming?"

"Nah. Angel taught me how to drive hers." My eyes widened.

"Hunter! If you think for one second that-" I was thrust down into his passenger seat and I shut up from the surprise. He put my bag down at my feet before shutting the door. I moved to open it but it was locked. Hunter sat down next to me smirking. "I hate you." He raised his eyebrow and leaned over to me. I was surprised when he kissed me and to make it worse I kissed him back hungrily. He pulled away smirking.

"Doesn't seem like it." He started the car and pulled out of the driveway. I noticed that I was sitting on a leather seat and looked around the car interior. "Like the car?" I rolled my eyes crossing my arms across my chest. "It's a convertible." He raised his eyebrow at me and I glared at him. "Good backseat." I slapped his arm and he laughed.

"Ew! I don't know how many sluts you've had back there!"

"Is that a yes?" I slapped his arm again.

"It's a no! One, I would never do it in a car and two, I don't even know if it's clean or how many girls you've done it with back there!"

"I've never done it with a girl back there. Don't trust them enough with my car." I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "But I could definitely make an exception for you Angel." I took out my switchblade and smirked. I lowered it and I noticed he stiffened.

"You don't trust me with your car?" I pouted.

"You know I do but not when you bring that out." He complained and I smiled putting it into my pocket. Wow. He trusted me with his car... How scary is that?! Hunter stopped in the school parking lot. I reached over and kissed him once.

"I would never damage a car. People need to drive in them." Hunter smiled as I pulled away and opened the door. "Hey. Not locked!" I spoke cheerily and I picked up my bag. I was vaguely aware that every pair of female eyes moved my way as soon as I got out and I stiffened slightly. Did they all think Hunter wanted them?! "Hunter?"

"Yeah." I turned around and faced him to see him smirking.

"How many people have you slept with since you got here?"

"A few." My eyes widened and he chuckled before kissing me. "Don't worry about them." I swallowed hard and my eyes darted across.

"I think I should go apologise to Amelia about threatening her..."

"I'm coming too then." He took my hand and we both walked towards Drake's car. The people wouldn't stop staring at me.

"They're still watching." I whispered lowly and he squeezed my hand.

"They're just all jealous because they want to be my girlfriend."

"And that makes me feel so much better." I spoke sarcastically and he chuckled.

"I'm more worried about the guys looking at you." He whispered to my hair before kissing the side of my head. "Okay. If that guy doesn't-"

"Hey Drake." I interrupted him once I heard a low growling coming out from under his words.

"Hey Angel. Forget to tell me something?" He said looking at our hands. I bit my lip.

"I have to say something to Amelia first." I said and Amelia shifted but as normal Drake was oblivious. "Please." I asked staring straight at her and she caved easily.

"Okay." I let go of Hunter's hand and walked past them both as Amelia followed me.

"Uh. I'm sorry for threatening you. I hadn't been getting much sleep and I've never really had a good history with werewolves but what I said was going too far." Amelia blinked a few times in shock.

"Oh. It's okay." I smiled.

"Thanks." I muttered before going back to the two of them. "Drake. Have you seen Des and Drew? Drew was driving my car and I swear if he crashed it I'll kill him."

"No. I haven't seen them." Hunter wrapped his arms around me from the back as normal and kissed the side of my head before whispering to me.

"Here they come now." He nodded over to the side and I saw them coming over in my car. Drew was actually driving it pretty well coming to see him driving it and parking it. Des got out of the car and hurried over to me.

"Angel! Drew almost crashed your car! It was so scary!" My eyes bugged.

"What?" I growled out not believing my ears. Drew rushed up.

"I swear I didn't do anything!" I swatted away Hunter's arms and stepped closer to Drew staring him down.

"What happened?" I lifted my chin slightly showing him I wasn't scared and Drew's eyes widened.

"I was changing the radio station because Des was being an idiot-"

"Hey!"

"And I looked up where there was street signs and I swerved away."

"Did anything happen to the car?" Hunter asked and I realised it wasn't even my car which, in turn, made me even more pissed that I had trusted him with the car.

"No. Almost but no." I nodded slowly but wasn't too sure whether I really believed him. The rest of the day passed pretty uneventful. Girls would glare at me while boys would look at me with wide smirks and hit on me the same as they normally did. The only thing which made me not care was the fact that Hunter wasn't afraid to touch me or kiss me in front of people and Charlotte wasn't there.

I breathed a deep breath closing my eyes. I was seriously going to wear a dress in front of all those people with my scars showing. Des stuck her head in.

"Can I get ready in here? Drew wants to get ready in my room because of the fact we moved all of his clothes there." I nodded and she beamed coming in holding her bags that had been given to us as we bought all the stuff. "We better hurry up!" I know she only meant me but I rolled my eyes as I took off my jacket.

"Do you mind if I..."

"Nah. I'll be doing the same." I rolled my eyes and she opened one of her bags that held her dress. I turned around and got undressed down to my underwear before putting my dress on. I tried to get the zipper up at the very back and I could reach, yeah, but I couldn't pull it up properly.

"Des? Help?" She sighed before laughing lightly and zipping it up for me. I knew the sigh was fake because she always laughs when she does it. We got ready me quicker than Des. I sighed as she put pearl lie bobby pins into my hair after having a large complain about me not putting my fringe back. She also took my two other bobby pins away from me saying they were too old and scratched but that was only because I used them to pick locks. Not that I told her the last part.

I looked at my reflection as soon as she was finished with me. My dress was of course black but it didn't have any straps and the front ended just above my knees while the back kept flowing down until it stopped where my shoes started so luckily I wouldn't trip on my dress. It had a semi wide band that went around my torso but it rested just under my chest. Unlike Des's red ballerina type dress mine was a back and also the skirt didn't puff out in many different layers. Where Des looked gorgeous in her dress I didn't even look like myself.

She had put my normal foundation on me but had some weird dark red lip gloss on my lips. I'm only saying it's weird because it tastes like chocolate. "I don't think I can do this. What if Hunter doesn't like it?" My heart started beating fast as I slightly freaked out. What if to him I looked absolutely horrible?! He might not even like the dress at all.

"Well why don't we go downstairs and find out?" She took my hand and I stumbled after her before getting my footing in these stupid heels. I knew that they said they would be in the kitchen which was kind of a relief because then Hunter wouldn't have seen my almost fall down the stairs...