.:48:. ~Hunter's POV~

She wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Do I even have to ask who started the fight?" Angel asked smiling up at me.

"Me." She frowned and I laughed at her face.

"Wait. Seriously?! Why?" I paused at that. Did I seriously want to tell her why and sound like an idiot?! I smirked and she raised her eyebrow. "Tell me." I smirked wider and shook my head slowly which made her scowl. "Please?" I froze and she looked up at me with that same intensity that she did when she stared down Charlotte only there wasn't hate in her eyes...

"By hurting Des he hurt you..." Both her eyebrows shot up and her fingers stopped playing with my hair.

"Seriously?" I shrugged before smirking and she smiled. "Thanks then." She moved up onto the tips of her toes and pulled my head down lightly so that she could kiss me. I loved how she had to stand as high as she could to kiss me. I kissed her back loving the warmth flowing through me and bent down so that she could go back on her feet properly. Her hands tightened on my hair and I wrapped my arms around her as my heart beat fastened its pace dramatically.

She slowly pulled away and I couldn't hep but smile down at her after opening my eyes to see that hers were still closed. I was surprised when she kissed me again. I pulled her closer to me and she made a little noise that I copied without even wanting to. My hands slowly traveled down her back towards her waist before lightly resting on them. I didn't want to hurt her again but I couldn't remember what side it was on. I pulled away and she laughed slightly against my lips while we were both breathing fast. A part of me wanted to continue but my wolf can't always have what he wants. She licked her lips and I chuckled.

"Loved the way you stuck up for Des." She beamed brightly at that and took a small step away so that she wasn't pressed up against me as much.

"I wasn't going to leave her until she said go. I swear Charlotte seriously deserved it." I couldn't help but love the way she could stand up for not only herself but for her friend Des.

"Little She-Devil." I chuckled and she laughed.

"That's me." I nodded towards the bed.

"Sleep." She sighed and rolled her eyes even though she was already in her pajamas and had taken all her makeup off. I was relieved by the fact that I had only slept in the same bed with her twice in a row and her bags had already lightened. She unwrapped her arms from around my neck and took my hand leading me towards the bed. She let go and moved to her side that she seemed to always sleep on.

Angel froze where she was when I took my shirt off. "What? It's annoying sleeping in my clothes." She looked away from me and I laughed. She thought I meant all of my clothes. Angel laid down in bed still not letting her gaze drift over in my direction. I rolled my eyes while smirking at the fact she could be so amusing as I slipped under the covers.

**All Rights Reserved**