.:39:. ~Des' POV~

Angel was in such a happy mood I was almost fooled. But how she really felt showed when she came back down having an argument with Drew.

"So what if Charlotte tried to kill me yesterday?"

"Hunter saved you!"

"I didn't need saving and I easily got away from him."

"I'll kill him."

"I'll kill Charlotte." I heard her growl out before she came back in and smiled once at Josh.

"No. That's my job!"

"Job?! Who the hell do you think you are?!" She spat turning back to him.

"I'm Drew and no one should be able to hurt you." He said and she scoffed rolling her eyes as she went to the fridge and got her drink out.

"Hunter didn't hurt me." I could tell she was holding something back but he didn't hurt her. "Anyway I can take care of myself. I have never needed you before I don't need you now." I watched as she glared at him

"Angel." I added in warningly and her glare switched to me. "He doesn't know." She bit her lip and I could see the conflict in her eyes. I knew she was debating telling him before she turned and walked out of the room quietly.

"I better go." She mumbled and I saw her pick up her bag and leave. By the looks of it she was going to walk to school. I suppose you could say it wasn't too far away but for some reason we still had the bus stop at our house. I didn't look at Drew as I started off after her.

**AllRights Reserved**