.:37:. ~Des' POV~

I woke up slowly to see the moonlight streaming in through my balcony doors. I got up out of bed wanting to see Angel. I didn't care if that idiot Drew was there I just had to see if she was okay. I moved out into the hallway before opening Angel's door. Drew was sitting on the bed and Angel was nowhere to be found.

"Where's Angel?" I asked and Drew shrugged as I walked in.

"She went for a run she said." I nodded and looked around slightly uncomfortable. "I need to talk to you." I looked up at him slightly confused and he moved to the side of the bed and patted the mattress next to him. I gulped hard as I sat down next to him. "I know you seriously hate me but-"

"I don't hate you." I muttered and he looked at me shocked before kissing my lips lightly. It felt like fire and I was completely shocked as I kissed him back. I felt tingles starting from my lips where his were touching them that spread through my entire body. He laid me down slowly before he ended up straddling me as he kissed me softly. I kissed him harder and my legs became tangled with his. I never realised how much I had actually liked him until he was sending fire through my body and holding me like I was going to break at any moment. He pulled away and I suddenly remembered Josh. "Oh my god." I breathed and Drew's eyes widened.

"Shit." He got off of me and I quickly left the room. I shut my door behind me and saw Angel reading one of my books on werewolves. She had read them like a thousand times over and didn't even like them but she always ended up reading them.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked confused as to why she would even be in my room. I watched as a sly smile spread across her face as she shrugged but she didn't look up at me. "Oh my god you walked in didn't you?!" She bit her lip and was still smiling slightly. "I can't believe I just cheated on Josh like that but it was just like-"

"Electricity?"

"Like fire." She nodded slowly and I knew what she was getting at. "No. I'm not his mate." Angel put the book back in the shelf and smiled at me.

"I went for a run."

"Yeah. Drew told me."

"I told him you didn't hate him." She spoke cockily and I swatted at her arm which made her laugh. "Night."

"Morning." I muttered.

**All Rights Reserved**