Another world part 1 Chapter 43

(Marinette's P.O.V ?)

"He always finds a way to esacpe our grasp. One of these days will take back the wolf miraculous and bring an end to Wolf Hunter" I said in an annoyed tone. "Ya the day will take him out will be a pretty good hunt" Chat said with a laugh. "Come on Chat it's getting late we've been out for almost two hours I think we need to get some sleep" I said as I yawned. "Ya I better get home to. See you later bug a boo" Chat said as he began to jump across the roof tops of Paris.

(Zane's P.O.V  ?)

"That was a close one they almost had me cornered and taken my miraculous from me" I said in an annoyed tone as I landed on the ground. "Wolf Hunter come in" Shadow moth said over our coms. "What is it" I asked in an annoyed tone. "Were you able to take the Ladybug and Cat Miraculous" he asked. "No I wasn't Ladybug used her Lucky charm and this time they almost got mine. If I hadn't had my wolf bite up then they would have captured me" I replied in an annoyed tone. "Don't worry Wolf Hunter next time will be different as I have a plan that I want to give a try and see if it works" he said in a stern tone. "Understood Shadow moth let me know when your ready to go ahead with this plan but for now I need to get some sleep as I haven't slept in a couple days" I replied in an annoyed tone. "I will let you know and go ahead and get some sleep as you'll need to get as much as possible to enact my plan" Shadow moth said as he turned off his com. "Claws off" I said as my transformation dropped. My stupid kawmi came flying out of the miraculous with a look of fear on her face. "Soon I will be able to make my wish and bring my family back to life and bring an end to Ladybug and Chat Noir" I said in an annoyed tone. I put my hand in my pocket and pulled out the Tiger miraculous and looked at it with annoyance. Shadow moth didn't know that I had it and I wasn't going to tell him. I wanted to wait until I had the remaining Miraculous and then freeze him in time and take his miraculous from him. Then I will rule this world with an iron fist so that every child has a parent that loves them or a parent that doesn't end up dying right before there eyes.

I woke up the next morning and stood up looking around the ally to make sure that no one had seen me sleeping. I then began to run down the streets towards school and I made it to class just as the bell rang. "Just in time Zane for class" the teacher said as I walked to my desk and sat down. I sat there waiting for Shadow Moth to tell me he was ready to enact his plan for the world to see but nothing came and I started to think he was lying to me. "Zane do you have an answer" the teacher asked snapping me out of my thought. "Could you repeat the question" I asked in confusion. "What year marked the end of the French revolution" the teacher asked as she looked me in the eye. "It officially ended on November 9th of 1799" I said in a nervous tone. "Very good you even remembered the date" the teacher said in shock. She then went back to teaching the lesson as I began to think about what Shadow moth was planning. All I knew for sure was that this was more then likely going to be my best chance to take his miraculous and bring an end to Ladybug and Chat Noir. That's when I heard my phone buzz and looked to see that Shadow moth had texted me asking me to meet him at a discreet location. He didn't know my identity but I texted back saying I would meet him later as I was busy and I would meet him around four. That's when the bell rang and the next period began. After hours of boring learning school finally ended and I ran outside and found a place to transform and met up with Shadow moth. "What is it that you needed me for" I said in an annoyed tone. "Oh nothing much Wolf Hunter other then I have a plan of getting Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous. Then will be able to find the Tiger and make our wishes. We just need more help is all" He said with a grin. "Then what's this plan of yours" I asked in an annoyed tone. "Alright Natile come out" Shadow moth said as a women came out of the dark alley. I recognized her as the women who works under Gabriel Agrest but why would she be willing to help us. There was only one possibility that and that meant Shadow Moth was Gabriel Agrest. I now had the upper hand as he had done the stupidest thing ever. "Whats this plan of yours then" I asked again. "We are going to strike another version of you and take them out. After you do that you will force them to bring you the miraculous of the rooster which grants the power to chose a super power. You will then use it to give your self the power to travel through other universes and give me the four miraculous you've taken so we can make our wishes" Gabriel said with an evil grin. "I like that plan and we may be able to jump them when they just got there miraculous allowing me an easier fight" I said with a grin. "Yes alright are you ready" Gabriel asked. "Ready" I replied. He then released an akuma from his cane and Akumitzed his assistance. "Look Shadow Moth and Wolf Hunter are down there with an akumitized victim" Ladybug said from the top of a building. "Go I'll hold them off" Gabriel said as he motioned me to go through the portal. I ran through and found myself in the Agrest Mansion only furthering my theory of Gabriel being Shadow moth. But I didn't have the time to worry and I broke through a window and began running towards the Effile tower.

(Marinette's P.O.V ?)

"Look Shadow Moth and Wolf Hunter are down there with an akumitized victim" I said as I looked down at them. "Lets go then" Chat said as he jumped down but then kicked in by Shadow moth. "What ever" I said as I jumped into the portal to help Chat Noir chase after Wolf Hunter. Once I was through I found my self in the Agrest Mansion but noticed a broken window. Chat was already out side possibly chasing after Wolf Hunter so I began searching as well. 

(Zane's P.O.V)

"Alright I think I'm ready to call this patrol over what do you say Chat" I asked as I turned my head towards him. "Ya I agree I bet you Marinette is going to be annoyed that I've been out so long and not with her" he said in a playful tone. "Alright I'll see you back at the house tell Tigeret I'll be home soon" I said as I began to head towards the Eiffel tower. "There he is" Marinette said from behind me. As I turned around I saw Ladybug and Chat Noir rushing towards me as if they were about to attack me. But that made no sense as Marientte shouldn't be fighting well expecting a child. "Cataclysm" Adrien said as he activated his power. I quickly jumped over him and dodged Marinette's Yo-yo. When I landed I got a better look at them and noticed they were younger versions of the Marinette and Adrien I knew. "We will bring you down Wolf Hunter" Adrien said as he swiped at me. I quickly dodged his attack and kicked him to the ground with a low kick. Then I stopped Marinette's Yo-yo and pulled her closer using it to tie her up. "Why are you two attacking me and who is Wolf Hunter as my name is Fang holder of the wolf Miraculous" I said in an annoyed tone. "Keep up your lies because we know its you Wolf Hunter" Adrien said as he stood up. As he tried cataclysm me I summoned my creation charm and had him destroy it and then threw him back on to the ground. "I told you I'm not Wolf Hunter my name is Fang current holder of the wolf miraculous and guardian of the miraculous" I said as I looked down at them. "I'm the guardian of the miraculous so how can you claim to be it" Marinette said in an annoyed tone. "Both of you are coming with me as I need to figure this out" I said as the Eiffel tower began to collapse towards us. "Wolf Bite" I said as I destroyed the piece that was about to fall on top of us. Both Marinette and Adiren looked stunned as they looked at me with shock and concern. "Why would you save us Wolf Hunter" Marinette asked in concern. "Because I told you my name isn't Wolf Hunter its Fang and here you two aren't my enemies but my allies. I don't know were your from but if I had to take a guess your from a parallel universe. In yours the holder of the Wolf Miraculous is on the side of evil. In mine I'm apart of the good guys fighting along side you both. I am also the guardian of the Miracle box. Also my Ladybug and Chat Noir are older and know each others identities" I said as I looked down at the two of them. I then heard Adrien's miraculous beep. "Chat go and recharge your Kawmii and come back and help Ladybug I'm going to go and see who destroyed the Eiffel tower" I said as I began to run towards the destroyed tower.

(Hey every one Twinsislil thank you for reading this chapter of Protecting the princess. I hope you enjoyed it and yes I am back to writing this fan fic. I've had the idea for this chapter for about a week after having seen the miraculous world movie just about a month ago. So I hope you enjoyed and are excited for part two like I am. Now remember to stay Positive and don't get akumitzied)