Get ready for battle the final battle part one Chapter 29

(Zane's P.O.V)

So that's what you've been hiding from us why didn't you just tell us we would have understood Rylie said. I looked down at the table I couldn't find the words to speak nothing would come out no matter how hard I tried I truly had nothing to say this time. Finally I got my self to look up at every one but still could not find the words to speak. We sat their for they were waiting for me to speak and give them an answer that I don't think I could give. I didn't want you guys to find out I was hoping to just put all of that behind me and move on in life I said. Zane calm down you've been through a lot in life it's ok my grandfather said. I stood up but before I could speak I heard an explosion and ran out side of the house to see a ton of akuma's forming faces. 

People of Paris listen to me now Ladybug, Chatnoir, Tigeret, and Fang have only hours to hand over their miraculous before I send everything at them hawkmoth said. So the four miraculous holders better hand them over or get the battle of a life time Sparrow said. Emerald we have the battle of a life time to fight I said as Emerald came out of my under armor. Agreed Zane we will stop hawkmoth and sparrow this time are you ready to transform Emerald replied. Yes I am Emerald so get ready hawkmoth you want my miraculous you will have to kill me for it I said with rage and anger in my eyes. Emerald claws on I said and I held my arm up and she was sucked into the miraculous and my costume started to take form on my body. I started running off when Rylie said Zane wait so I turned around to look at her. Zane your not going to fight this battle with out me, Marinette, and Adrien she said. Ya I know but I have to stop these akuma's they might akumitized some one I said well Rylie gave me her pretty smile. Marinette then jumped down next to us and started to speak come on Rylie lets go Adrien is ready for battle as well Marinette said with a smile. Rylie transformed and smiled at me and stood next to me when we heard the front door. Gillian then walked out side and I handed her the cheetah miraculous  and she smiled at me. Cheetah I know you have only fought one battle but I think your ready for the final battle I said with a smile. I then pulled Rylie into a kiss for absolutely no reason and Gillian went crazy over this. Zane what are you doing Rylie is going to be very upset once she finds out you've been cheating on her with tigeret Gillian said. Wait a minute fang you told me that you didn't have a girlfriend Rylie said as she pulled a way from are kiss and laughed. Gillian don't worry Rylie is Tigeret I'm would never hurt the love of my life like that I said. So then does that mean that Marinette is Ladybug Gillian said with a shocked look. Yes it does Gillian and Adrien Agreset is well Chatnoir Marinette said. Lets get going we have a final battle to fight and we have to stop hawkmoth once and for all I said with anger in my eyes. 

I started running off with the others following right behind me but I was running in the wrong direction. Zane were are you going the akuma's are that way why are you headed the opposite way Marinette said. Trust me Ladybug you and the others go fight off the akuma's I'm going to get back up I said and Marinette shook her head yes. After landing in front of Master fu's place I detransformed and walked inside but I didn't find Master fu so I called out for him. I didn't get a response so I went into his room only to find a note on the ground. Dear Zane and Marinette you may be wondering were I am right now well my time in this world is up. Please take the miracle box and protect it with all you have signed master fu. After I finished reading the note I about cried but I didn't and I took the miracle box from its hiding place. So he's gone I can't believe my eyes Emerald I'll run the miracle box home and take the fox and turtle miraculous I said. I know it's hard to believe Zane but will get through this no matter what Emerald said with a smile. 

(Time skip)

After I took the miracle box home I took the fox and turtle miraculous and went to find Alya and Nino. Alya and Nino I'm sorry that I am reviling your secret identities but I could not find a time to give you them individually I said. No need to worry Fang we already know that were Carapace and Rena Rouge Nino said. Alright well then get ready for the final fight against hawkmoth I said and they took their miraculous from me and transformed. So Rena Rouge and Carapace are you ready for the final battle I said. Fang were ready for anything that hawkmoth throws at us no matter what time of day or what it is he throws at us Alya said. That's just what I was hoping you would say Rena Rouge I replied. Now we better get going we can't leave the others to be defeated by hawkmoth now can we I said. No we can't Fang we will fight tell the very end no matter what the cost Nino said. We ran off so we could catch up with the others I hoped that hawkmoth had not sent an akuma just yet so that way we could all fight it together. Ladybug get down I said as I grabbed my baton and threw it but just as I did Marinette ducked. Now was the time for the final battle to begin and we would stop hawkmoth once and for all. 

(Thank you all so much for ready this chapter of protecting the princess now remember stay positive and don't get akumitized also sorry for leaving you on a cliff hanger.