The start of my mission a miraculous mission part 2 Chapter 39

(Zane's P.O.V)

I looked at my old house and I pulled out the key to it mom and I deiced that we wouldn't sell it but keep as a palace for us to stay if we had to come back to america. I walked up the steps to the porch and walked over to the door then put the key in the lock. Memories started to flood my mind from the first memory I ever had to my most recent memories. Zane are you sure your going to fine staying here since I know how much it hurts you to be here Emerald said well looking at me with a worried look. Ya Emerald I'll be fine its just I can't believe that it wasn't sold in the time me and mom were gone I said well my eyes started to fill with tears. Everything is alright Zane will stop your father and then you can put this fight to bed Emerald said well she flew up to my face. That's not what I'm worried about Emerald I'm worried that father isn't in america and is some were else in the world I said. Well Miracle sent us to the city he's in meaning that he's still here some were Emerald replied. I unlocked the door to the house and opened the door once it was open I heard I something fall to the ground in the kitchen. 

I ran to the kitchen to see him still breathing and walking meaning that I didn't paralyze him like I thought him. Hello Zane it's been a while since we've seen each other how have you been my son father said well giving an evil smile. Give back the Chameleon miraculous father or else I'll have to take it from you I said as I grabbed my sword from my back. Is that all you want my son because I will give it to you if you can catch me first father said. He then bolted out the back door but I was quick enough realize what he was doing and I was able to start chasing him early. Just as I got out the back door he was starting to climb the back fence but I didn't follow him. I went back inside and started looking around for anything of his that he might come back for but he didn't leave anything. So I have no leads on him my mission has started off badly I shouldn't have came running back here to see if I could catch him instead I should have quietly walked back here. Zane why didn't you chase after him you faster then him since you got that extra power that I gave you Emerald said. Look Emerald I wanted to chase after him but I came back to see if I could use something of his as bait so I could make him come to me I replied. Don't worry Zane but you aren't going to be safe staying here but now your father know's your after him Miracle said as she walked into the kitchen. How did you know I was here and that my father was also here I asked with a confused look. Zane I'm going to be staying close to you until you stop your father but I didn't know he was here I only knew the city he was in Miracle replied. Well then were am I supposed to stay then Miracle if I can't stay in my old house I said as I became upset. I then noticed a piece of paper on the fridge that said if Zane comes back then find Marinette and her parents and kill them. He's going back to china it was broadcast all over the news that we were headed back I said with anger and rage starting to fill my voice. Miracle we need to get back to the palace now can you use your magic to do that or are we going to have to find another way Emerald asked. Yes I can get us back to the palace now will be a head of your father at least and that will give you time to prepare Zane Miracle replied.

She did her spell and sent us back to the castle I then ran into the living room to find every one talking. They saw me and asked if I had already succeeded the mission I was given but I gave them a worried look. No father is on his way to china to kill the king, queen and princess meaning all of you have to get to safety now I said. Zane this is about protecting Marinette their is no way I'm going into hiding Nino said well looking me in the eye. Nino this is an all out death situation and my told every one here that I would not only protect Marinette and Adrien but you as well I replied. Your life is more important then my own Nino because you and Alya have a child on the way I can't let a child be fatherless I said when I realized what I said I punched my self in the face. Wait Alya when did you find out you were pregnant and why didn't you tell me Nino said well looking at Alya. I'm sorry Nino I didn't tell you but I told Zane before he got his voice back before I would tell every one and I found out a couple days ago Alya replied well looking down. I'm sorry but protecting you so that way your child is fatherless is not what I want to happen I said well getting angry. But Zane what about are future kids what about their father Rylie said well trying to keep tears back. That made me stop and think for a minute because she was right but also wrong at the same time. Rylie we aren't having kids right now so why are you even saying this I said well looking at Rylie. Still Zane what if the future was changed again because it probably was I don't to lose you Zane Rylie replied. I pulled Rylie into a hug and she just started crying I started to tighten my grip on her and tears flowed down my eyes. 

(Thank you all so much for reading this chapter of protecting the princess  now remember stay positive and don't get akumitized)