Future to the present Chapter 27

(Zane's P.O.V)

Please Zane I don't want us to brake up please Zane I don't care about getting hurt Rylie said through crying eyes. I'm sorry Rylie but this is hopefully a short time just until I can stop Taylor and her family I said well trying to stay strong. Neither of us could speak after that we were just to upset not even are families could find something to say. Rylie I wish their was another way for this to go but I love you to much to watch you get hurt I said. Rylie just started crying which made me cry are families stood next to us looking upset as well. This is all my fault why Taylor is after me so this is my battle to fight no one else's I said. My grandfather put his and on my shoulder and gave me a very upset look. No Zane talking the Diamonds head on is a suicide mission grandfather said. I don't care grandfather saving the people I love and care for is more important to me right now then anything else I replied. Zane listen to reason the cops have Taylor and her family their going to be punished for what they've done I heard a voice say. Everyone looked towards the voice and we saw Fang and Tigeret standing in front of us me and Rylie looked at each other with shocked faces. What shocked to see us the tigeret said I grabbed my swords and charged the Fang thinking I would catch him off guard but I didn't. He was also a skilled sword fighter Zane why are you fighting Fang I heard Gillian say. Ya listen to your sister Zane I am Fang well the future Fang the other fang said. I stopped fighting him and stood still well if your the future Fang then detransform right in front of me I said. We can't do that but were here to find are younger selves we saw you guys and wanted to say hey and then run off the other Tigeret said. Well I don't know who they are but please leave I said they both left and I looked at Rylie and sighed. Can you guys go inside so that way I can talk to Rylie alone they listened so I said well lets go chase are older selves. We transformed and followed are older selves and we found them in an ally so we landed and looked at them. 

We all detransformed at the same time and the other Fang spoke first Mom, Dad were sorry for taking your miraculous from you its just we had to save the future. Me and Rylie looked at each other with shocked and confused looks not able to process what we just heard. So wait your are son and daughter who took are miraculous from us Rylie said. Yes mom but we had to it was the only way we could save the future are son said. What happens in the future that you had to take are miraculous which just confuses me I said. Well Mom and Dad today is the day you two broke up but something happens to the time line and now the future is being destroyed. In the new future Dad you kill your self because you end up marring Taylor and she is an abusive person. Mom your super upset about the loss of Dad you go insane so Aunt Gillian and Uncle Dylan take you in to help you get over father are daughter said well trying not to cry. Well how did the time line get messed up I said are son and daughter looked at me for a moment. We don't actually but we have a theory that one of Taylor's family members was able to time travel our son said. How were you able to time travel I asked, Well lets just say that we had a little help dad traveling through time our daughter said. Alright but why do think its today that the time line gets messed up Rylie asked. Well its the day you and dad brake up because dad wants to protect you our son said. Guys do you hear those sirens I said they all gave me confused looks and were about to say something when I transformed and used my baton to get to a roof. I started running when they soon joined me and told me to stop but I didn't. I stopped when I saw were the noises were coming from it was in front of my house. After dropping to the ground and out of sight I detransformed Rylie doing the same. Alright you two stay here I said well looking at my kids they shook their heads yes and I bolted to the front of the house. The police saw me and told me to stop which I did and looked at them and one officer walked over to me. Sir please stand back well we take care of this situation the officer said I didn't move though. No my family is in their what is going on or I'm going in their my self I said. The officer looked at me for a minute then said its a hostage situation were trying to save them she said. Who is keeping them hostage and what kind of weapons do they have I asked. A family named the diamonds they have swords and a couple guns now please get back sir she said. 

I walked over to my car and opened its door and grabbed my weapons then I shut the door and opened my trunk door. After taking the sweat shirt I had on I put the one Marinette made on and grabbed the arrows I luckily always kept in the back of my car after that shut my cars trunk door. Then I put everything on the ground and looked at the front of my house with rage on my face. This was the final straw Taylor you have messed with me far to many times and now its my turn for revenge. Who is the one in charge for this whole thing I said to the officer she looked at me and then said the chief is but why do ask. Let me talk to him I said she shook her head and told radioed for him to come over to us. When the chief came over to me he asked what I needed once he saw me though he said don't worry sir everything will be alright. Sir let me go inside and talk to the people keeping my family hostage I said. No I will not allow you to kid this is a very dangerous operation you could make things worse he said. I'm the only one who can stop them theirs no chance the police will I said he gave me a look that said I won't let you go. I picked up my stuff and walked back to were my son, daughter, and Rylie were at. Whats going on Zane Rylie asked, The diamonds are keeping are family hostage I said. Then what are we going to do Dad my son said with a very nervous look. I'm going to get in side you guys are going to stay here so I know your safe I said. But Zane your grandfather said that taking on the diamonds was a suicide mission Rylie said. Rylie I've taken them on before I can surely do it again I said she looked upset but smiled. I looked at are son and daughter and said well lets hope this is what saves the future I said they smiled at me as well. I ran to the back of the house and climbed the fence into the back yard then looked for a window that was opened. My bedroom window was still open from when I had Jessica throw me down my stuff so I climbed into my room.

Then I quietly got my self down stairs I was behind Taylor and her family so I charged them knocking Taylor's mother out. Taylor and her father turned around with the guns in hand so I quickly disarmed them. Are you sure that its a suicide mission to take them on grandfather I said Taylor and her father stood still because they were scared to see me. Now listen here and listen now I will never marry you Taylor so don't ever think I will I said. I ran out the back door and they followed me which made me angry but they charged me as well. Something was different I was having a harder time fighting them off this time. Their's no escape from my love Zane so its either marry me or be forced to Taylor said. I will never marry you in this or any other universe now leave or else I replied. Zane just marry Taylor its for the better and also it would be the best option if you want your family to live or not Taylor's father said. How many times do I have to tell you morons you can't force love on some one no matter what you do I replied. Just marry me now Zane its the only way to stop this fight Taylor said with a grin. That's were your wrong their is another way out I said, Now I screamed at the top of my lungs. Two arrows were fired and they both hit Taylor's father one in each leg. What did you just do to my father Zane Taylor said well getting angry and running at me. I had some help Taylor I said I then punched her in the face and kneed her in the stomach. Now both of you listen now I will never marry Taylor and stay away from Rylie and my family or next time I might cross a line I said. 

The police came rushing back but I jumped over the fence before they could see me and ran off with Rylie and are kids right behind me. We finally stopped running and I looked at them with a smile on my face and they smiled back. I can't believe it dad you stopped Taylor but now what do we do my daughter said. Well you and your brother go home baby girl but Taylor hasn't been stopped yet but I would like to know that my family is safe once and for all I said. So today is the you thought of are nick names Dad she replied. So Zane does this mean that we aren't braking up Rylie said with a smile on her face. Yes my sweet little Rylie it means that we aren't braking up I said well I hugged her. You two actually pulled it off I can't believe that you actually did a familiar voice said. Me and Rylie stopped hugging and looked towards the person when I saw who it was I stood their shocked. What are you that surprised to see us or are you just not surprised and are faking it the the older me said. Your us from the future your are older selves I can't believe I'm meeting you Rylie said. I thought you would get taller Rylie I said well giving her a grin and she just punched my arm. Wait that's a new scar on are body because I don't have that one on my left arm older me I said. He looked upset like he didn't want to speak none of us wanted to speak at all. Younger me we don't want to revile the future to much now do we every thing happens for a reason my older self said. Me and Rylie watched as are older selves and kids walked through the portal are older selves came from then the portal closed.

(Thank you all so much for reading this chapter of Protecting the princess now remember stay positive and don't get akumitized.)