Escaped Chapter 10

(Zane's P.O.V)

They looked at my face and saw my rage my sadness they knew how much it meant to keep him in prison and knowing that he escaped hurt me he was after Marinette I had to stop him. I looked at everyone and said he has to be stopped he's on his way to Paris to kill Marinette once Marinette is dead he takes out my aunt and uncle. Once their dead I don't know what happens they saw my serious look and all looked scared. We then heard glass shattering which meant somebody was trying to brake in me and Nino ran down stairs bows ready. Adrien followed I kicked open the door and there he was my father standing right in front of me holding a sword. Me and Nino opened fire he laughed at us I dropped my bow and told them to stay back I grabbed my sword and charged him. I finally spoke and said why father do you have to hurt me even more then I already am you killed mom and grandma. He replied well Zane I need my weapon so I need to get it some how I gave him a death glare and screamed never. 

We had been battling for about 10 minutes nobody had called the cops Nino had an Arrow ready in I just had to get his back towards Nino. I finally did and yelled Nino take the shot now the arrow was shot but my father and I jumped out of the way my father ran off after that. He escaped again Nino and Adrien looked at me I had a very serious look on my face I started smiling. They both looked confused and said why are you smiling I replied I put a tracking device on him and we can find him. I ran up stairs the girls came out of hiding I grabbed my phone and opened the app I had for the tracking device. It only took a minute for my phone to find him Nino and Adrien both ran up and I was already about to run down stairs. Gillian and Rylie stopped me though and asked who it was I looked at them with a very serious look and said my father. I ran down stairs Alya and Marinette ran in front of me I ran past them and said Nino stay here they all followed me out side they all got in my car. They told me no and said fine I started the car and hooked my phone up to it and handed it to Nino and said tell me which way to go. I started to drive well Nino kept telling me which way to go.

We stared at the building I said Gillian call the police and tell them are location she did and me and Nino got out and walked up to the door. I grabbed my swords and Nino got ready to shoot I opened the door and their he was staring right back at me. Well I charged Nino shot arrows he kept making wrong moves which didn't make sense I yelled at Nino and threw him a sword and said go out side and give that to Adrien. He did as he was told and my father started to get good again he was better then me I was faster then him so I used that to my advantage. The police broke in and surrounded us my father was trapped their was no escape. He looked at me and said you were always a disappointment to me Zane. We watched as he took his sword and stabbed him self in the heart he fell to the ground he killed him self. I didn't know what to feel but with my emotions practically dead I didn't feel anything. I walked outside well the police took his body away they looked at me and hugged me I didn't know what to say or do. We went home nobody could speak it hurt to know that my father was dead. Sure he was crazy but he was still my father I dropped off the others at home and me and Marinette went home. The next day the window my father broke was repaired.

(Thank you all so much for reading this chapter of Protecting the princess and remember to stay positive and don't get akumitized)