Training new protectors Chapter 5

(Zane's P.O.V)

I looked at Nino and said remember this isn't some child game what I do is serious and dangerous. Nino I am going to train you to use a bow and a bow only I want you at a range and not up close in a keeping you alive will be a top priority. I handed him my bow and an arrow and put a target in front of him. Everyone was their to watch Nino got ready to shoot the target he fired the arrow and he barley missed the target all together. 

We kept training until Adrien deiced to join in I looked at him he said Zane hand me a training sword I looked at him like he was crazy I wasn't going to risk his life up close and personal. I shook my head no but I finally gave in. I told Nino we were done for the day and I grabbed a training sword my self and said I will only give you a sword when I need you but I don't want to risk more lives. If I didn't need the help I would definitely say no I then looked at Adrien and said you will only help if I need help. He shook his head yes and backed away from each other and got ready to fight. 

(Time skip) 

Nino shot an arrow and hit the middle the target we had been training for only a week he learned quickly. I was surprised at how good he had gotten but we also went to practice almost everyday after school. I handed him another arrow and ran over to take the other arrow out of the target he got ready and fired hitting the middle of the target again. Everyone saw how good Nino was truly meant to use a bow as a weapon. You did grate Nino I'm proud of you he thanked me and I walked over to Rylie and kissed her on the cheek. She smiled and said are you sure that you don't want him using a sword I said. Rylie I didn't want him to help but he insisted on helping risking his life is not what I want to do. Think about his parents I don't want them to lose their son his brother Rylie in battle I worry more about protecting others then myself. Rylie looked like she was going to cry I hugged her. Everyone heard what I said and looked at me it was true my job was to protect. 

I loved my family my friends my girl friend I hugged Rylie tighter and tears started forming I cared to much to watch them suffer. I let go of Rylie and said my father wanted a weapon we all would have been about 12 years old meaning that Rylie left America to go to Paris. I was really good with a sword by that point and my father said Zane I have a job for you. I looked at him that day and said what is it dad and he said go kill the neighbor or else. I grabbed my sword and started to walk out the door when I said no. He yelled and said what do you mean no I replied I mean I'm not going to kill an innocent person. I then beat him up and said I know you want me to be a murder who can kill with out feeling anything but guess what I have emotions. He kept telling me to cross my line and kill someone but I never did. Which is why I had to protect everyone more because I would never cross the line and kill. Killing to me was more then a sin it was worse then going to hell worse then anything that anyone could think of. Even if you mind controlled me I would fight to stop my self from killing. They saw my pain I had a horrible life losing my mother and grandmother. Finding out I have a twin sister sending my father to prison being hit by a car my father nearly killing me. All my life I longed to be a hero and I was a hero Fang and when I was Fang I felt like I did the one thing I always wished I could do help people. But know I was more then Fang I was protecting princess and now I had another protector to  help me protect Marinette.

(Thank you all so much for reading this chapter of Protecting the Princess and remember stay positive and don't get akumitized)