The lines we cross Chapter 35

(Zane's P.O.V)

I quickly garbed my bow well looking at Nino and he shook his head yes Marinette was in danger again and this time it was a major threat. Me and Nino quickly stood in front of are loved ones to protect them we were scared this might come. Nino and Zane why are you guys doing this theirs nothing going on Alya said well looking confused. I'm following Zane's orders he's the one that gave me this order Nino replied well looking at Alya. Then Zane what is wrong you only ever stand in front of us unless its Taylor Rylie said confused. How bad is the threat Zane on a scale from one to five Nino said well looking at me. I put my right hand up with four of my fingers to show Nino to be prepared because this was a big threat. Looking straight ahead of me I saw the threat three people coming with weapons coming towards us. Me and Nino got ready to fire an arrow I was the first to fire but Nino didn't fire he didn't move at all. My arrow had almost hit the target if they had not all dropped to the ground first. Once they got up they charged me and Nino catching us both off guard but I was quick on my feet at least. They knocked me and Nino to the ground so I quickly got back up well Nino laid there. Alya ran over to Nino well I got an arrow ready to fire Adrien had stood up and stood in front of Marinette. Every one stopped moving nobody moved no one said anything I was worried more about Nino. Rylie and Gillian looked at me with shocked and scared looks Adrien looking like he's about to brake. I finally broke and fired the arrow hitting one of them in the leg the other two turned around to see me standing and they were shocked to say the least. They tried to point their guns at me but I took the guns they had and threw them far away. 

They started to back up so I knocked out the one that fell to the ground and then started to chase after the other two. Many people watched as I chased them down when I heard Alya and Marinette start screaming so I turned around and ran the other way. Once I got to them I realized why they had screamed Nino was unconscious and was bleeding a lot. I looked at Rylie and threw her my phone that was already calling for paramedics. Then I checked Nino's pulse and heart beat he was still alive so I looked for were the blood was coming from. He had taken a bullet to the chest but luckily it didn't go in very deep other wise it would have killed him. Zane is he going to make it please tell me Alya said well starting to cry. I watched as Adrien put an arm around Marinette and pulled her in and she started to cry and Adrien did as well. People started to gather around us even more and I looked at Alya with an upset look and she started to cry even more. This was my fault why did I let my self ever let Nino fight along side me I made a promise to my aunt and uncle to protect Marinette Nino made no such promise. The paramedics arrived and took Nino away Alya going with him well I just sat their upset with my self. Finally I got my self to stand and I walked over to the masked person and removed their mask. It was none other then Taylor's mother how did they keep escaping from prison was my question. I backed against a wall and sat down putting my hands over my face all of this was my fault. Why do I put him at risk every day of his life he's like the brother I always wanted but didn't want the same fate as me. Every day of the week I let Nino protect my family when it was my promise Nino could die and it's my fault. 

Taylor and her family crossed a line only one person in my whole life had crossed my father no one should cross this line. I finally stood up and looked at my family who were crying we all loved Nino he was the guy that found light in the darkest light unlike me. Never in a million years could I find light in the darkest of times its just to hard for me to because darkness is all I know. I'm not going to sleep until Taylor and her father are caught or Nino survives and Taylor better hope Nino lives or else she's screwed. My family looked at me and I shook my head yes and started to leave the mall well they followed. We got in to my car and I drove us to the hospital were we caught up with Alya who told us Nino was still in surgery. Rylie handed me my phone which had a message which told me to meet some one at some location. Zane please tell me you aren't going to go to that location and trust this person Rylie said well looking at me. My face went from anger to sadness and I pulled Rylie into a hug I wanted to listen to her but I had to stop Taylor. Don't go Zane what if the future was changed again I want you to return to me I love you to much Rylie said well crying. Tears formed in my eyes as well because my destiny has always been in the hands of others but now I finally have it in my hands. This was my final chance to take down Taylor and take back the moth miraculous once and for all. Me and Rylie released are hug well we looked each other in the eyes both knowing that this was the only way to stop Taylor once and for all. But just as I was about to leave a doctor walked over to us not looking sad nor happy which scared me more then anything. Is Nino going to be alright Doc every one said at the same time confusing the doctor. Yes Nino is fine the bullet didn't hit any thing other then a rib other then that he's fine the doctor said. My face started to fill with rage now because Taylor and her father were still at large and I'm not going to rest until I stop them. Zane your staying here Nino could have died today and it looks like Marinette is in danger now Rylie said. Rylie this time the Diamond family crossed a line I'm going after them no matter what this is the best chance for me to stop her and get back the moth miraculous. I shook my head no and when I heard a gun get fired so I turned around and saw Taylor and her father. 

Hello again my pretty little Zane their's no escaping me this time so surrender now or will just take you Taylor said will grinning from ear to ear.  How did they even find us they ran the other way well at the mall Adrien said. I have my ways of finding Zane no matter where he goes or what he does Taylor said with a smile. My face filled with rage as much rage as I had when I nearly killed my father and all that rage went into charging Taylor. I pushed Taylor against a wall and held a sword to her neck ready to kill her if she made any move. Zane put the sword down you would never kill some one please listen to me Rylie said but I wasn't listening. Oh Rylie Zane would never kill the love of his life never in a million years would he Taylor said. Please listen to Rylie this is not something the real Zane would never do Marinette said. It felt like the same day as when I nearly killed my father but this time might be different and I mean that. Adrien put a hand on my shoulder but I didn't look at him my focus was Taylor. Well Zane are you going to put me down and kiss me Taylor said in a childish voice. My hand almost killed her once she finished saying that but I stopped my self from doing it. Finally I had enough and I threw her to the ground and she hit her face on the floor making my family breath a sigh of relief that I didn't kill her. Adrien took the hand that he had on my shoulder off and started to back up well I just stared at Taylor's father who looked more shocked then anything but at the same time happy. Oh boy I can't wait until you join the Diamond family Zane then are family will be the biggest toughest family in the world Taylor's father said. 

That's why they wanted me so that way I could be a mindless weapon so that way I could kill. All people have seen me as is a mindless stupid child who will do anything he's told to do no matter what. My entire life I was treated like terribly I've had more mental brake downs then I can count I've cried my self to sleep almost every night for as long as I've been alive. Really all I am to people is a mindless robot who has no feelings who doesn't feel pain who can kill and not feel bad about it. I bolted at Taylor's father and punched him right in the face not caring about anything I'm tired of being a puppet. But Taylor's father grabbed my fist and stopped me from punching him meaning that he had also been learning to fight but I didn't care. Taylor attacked me from behind making me fall to the ground but I rolled on to my back and started to stand. Listen to me Zane if you join the diamond family then you can easily help us be come the most power family in the world Taylor's father said. Hey Taylor I think you need to learn that Zane isn't in to you so go find some one else to love I heard some one say from behind so I turned around to see who it was. Dominic was running up to me and stood next to me and turned back to face Taylor and her father. Dominic you trader you could have Rylie but you decided not to have her you could have been happy Taylor's father said. Sure I could have had Rylie but no I have to move on in life and realize that Rylie isn't for me Dominic replied. Taylor and her father charged me and Dominic but we saw it coming and we ran the other way and they followed us. We finally lead them out side and we stopped moving to look them in the eye. I looked at Dominic who was also angry but why would he be mad at Taylor was the real question. 

All of a sudden I fell to the ground and saw who what had happened Dominic had pushed me to the ground when Taylor pulled out a gun and she shot Dominic. I picked up Dominic and ran him back inside the hospital I'm not letting him die but I only got him through the front doors. Luckily doctors were able to get him out of the way but that was my final straw I was broken enough so I grabbed my sword and looked at Taylor who started shot a bullet pass me. So I charged her not thinking one bit and she fired a couple more bullets missing me. When I got in front of her I grabbed the gun from her and a dagger dropped to the floor which I picked up. Then I put her on her back and destroyed her legs I would never kill but I will paralyze someone. Taylor's father tried to attack me from behind but I stabbed him in the leg with the dagger and was able to get behind him and kick him in the back I watched as he fell on to his face. Nurses were running to help them and I didn't care I walked back to the elevator and went back to my family. Once Rylie saw me she ran up to me and with a smile well I tried to smile but all I could give her was sadness. Zane please don't tell me that you actually killed Taylor or even her father please tell me you didn't she said. I shook my head no and pulled her into a hug and started to cry because today I could lose two more people in my life. Wait were is Dominic why isn't he with you what happened to him Gillian said. I looked around for a pen and paper which I found one and I wrote down what happend and Rylie read it aloud. Dominic saved my life today and Taylor probably killed him and almost killed Nino I backed up against a wall and sat down. The next thing that happend was me going into another mental brake down.

(Thank you all so much for reading this chapter of protecting the princess now remember stay positive and don't get akumitized)