The first akuma and a Christmas surprise Chapter 36

(Zane's P.O.V)

It had been a couple months since Dominic had passed away when the bullet made contact it killed him instantly. I got in contact with his parents who were upset that their son had been killed but I told them that I would not rest until I stopped his murder. When I told his parents the reason why he was killed they were upset but happy that he saved another man's life for his own. Although I can't change the past I can still stop Taylor in the future but right now it was the present and I still had to get the moth miraculous back first. Zane are you ready to go to the mall so we can do some shopping Rylie said with one of her cute smiles. I shook my head yes and stood up and grabbed my car key's which were on the table and we left are apartment. When we finally got to are car I unlocked the door's we got in and drove off to the mall. 

(Time skip)

When we got to the mall we started walking around looking at the shops and looking for things until I stopped at the book store. I walked inside and Rylie followed me in and we saw Marinette who was looking at one of the books so we walked up to her and she smiled at us. That's when we heard some one scream Adrikens and Marinette just quietly laughed so we went towards Adrien. But we stopped and watched what Chloe was going to say once he said he was married this was going to be funny. Adrikens I haven't seen you since we left high school how have you been do you want to go on a date Chloe said. I'm sorry Chloe but I have a date tonight with my wife and also I don't cheat on my wife Adrien replied. Wait your married when did you get married and who did you marry and why you love me Chloe said. I looked at Rylie and Marinette and we walked up to Adrien and Chloe and when she saw us she was shocked. Oh their you are Marinette I thought you left the store Adrien said with a smile and walked over to her. But Adrikens you love me and that so called princess so come on Chloe said. No Chloe, Adrien doesn't love you he loves Marinette not you so leave him alone Rylie replied. Chloe's face went from confident to shocked in a matter of seconds that's when Sabrina walked in and took her out of the store. We laughed about what had just happened because that was grate Chloe thinking she could get Adrien to love. We were about to leave the book store when the glass broke and I saw an akumitized villain meaning that Taylor sent her first akuma. 

Well some things will never change but at least we can get back into the fight and stop this akuma Rylie said. I'm sorry to say this but I can't help you with this battle and I really wish I could Marinette said well looking upset. It's alright Marinette their are three of us so we should be able to take it on are selves Rylie said well looking at Marinette. Me and Adrien got tired of waiting so I did a back flip well Adrien said Plagg claws out and we both became Fang and Chatnoir and ran into battle. Rylie soon joined us and we started fighting the akumitized victim who was called Painter the reason he was akumitized was because of many people calling his work awful and worthless. His paint brush could paint anything and would come to life like whit Evillustrator but this time he didn't need a tablet all he did was draw in the air. We kept fighting when all of a sudden Painter saw Marinette and ran after her well Marinette sat their. Rylie and Adrien were busy fighting one of Painters creations so I also charged Marinette hoping to get in front of Painter. But I didn't and he got to Marinette all of a sudden though Painter fell to the ground and I looked to see Rena rouge had kicked him to the ground. I caught Marinette just before she hit the ground since she had been dropped when Alya kicked Painter. Marinette you need to transform were going to need all the help we can get to fight Alya said. I'm sorry Alya I can't fight this time your on your own right now Marinette said. We can't sit here and fight with Marinette about why she can't fight we have a battle to fight so I ran into battle. Alya was soon behind me Adrien and Rylie had finished what they were doing. We stared at Painter well he stared back he then started drawing a bunch of knives and they started flying at us. The others blocked them with their weapons I dodged them so I could get to Painter. Sure they were coming at me super quick but I was quicker then them so it was easy for me. I finally got in front Painter and was able to take his paint brush so I threw it Adrien and he caught it then destroyed it with his cataclysm. The akuma flew out but Painter attacked me from behind but I ran towards the akuma though I didn't stop it I tripped and my miraculous flew off making me detransform. Painter was able to pick up my miraculous well I stood back on to my feet and grab the akuma and then I released it but Painter didn't return back to his normal self. Why didn't he return back to normal the akuma was captured and returned to normal Adrien said. I looked at Marinette and she shook her head yes and said Tikki spots on and transformed. She called for her lucky charm and then returned everything back to normal and I got my Miraculous back. 

(Time skip)

My whole family sat in the living room of the house Marinette and Adrien lived in ready to open Christmas gifts. My uncle Dave passed them out and we all opened them and were happy it was just like old times for them for me it's new times since I never got gifts for Christmas when living with father. Aunt Sabine got a big box that had another box in side it with more boxes in side it after like 10 boxes he finally opened the last one and he all of a sudden looked shocked. Mom had also gotten the same box trick done to her and once she got threw the 10 boxes she was also shocked. Both Marinette and Gillian were so red that not even a fire truck red could describe how red they were. I handed Rylie a piece of paper that said what did you get Mom and Aunt Sabine for Christmas this year and once Rylie said it they were even more red then before. Both mom and Aunt Sabine pulled out pieces of paper that said were expecting on them. Marinette and Gillian were pregnant we all looked at them with shocked faces even Adrien and Dylan were shocked. Merry Christmas Mom, Dad, and Adrien Marinette said well still more red then any thing I could think of. When did you two find out you were expecting Mom said well looking at Gillian well still in total shock. Well I wasn't feeling good for a couple weeks so I got a doctors appointment and found out I didn't tell any one because I waited for Christmas to tell you all and I'm about a month along Marinette said. I found out a couple days ago and the doctor said I'm about three weeks along Gillian said and she started to relax and her red face started to return to it's normal color. Well then it looks like two new babies will be joining the family soon but what about Rylie and Zane Mom said well looking at me and Rylie. Me and Zane are not expecting any children right now Rylie said well her face turned red. I just sat their since I can't talk and my whole family knew that and Rylie said Zane help me but I looked at her and she calmed down and realized I can't talk. Zane and I don't know when will have kids because we don't know if were ready yet yes we've met are future kids but we don't know how far into the future that was Rylie said. Don't worry Rylie I was only playing around with you if you and Zane want to wait to have kids then wait Jackson said with a smile. Ya me and Evan aren't ready to have kids yet Jessica said well looking at Rylie. Well that's because we aren't even married yet Jessica and we both want to wait Evan said well giving Jessica a I love you to much look. Everyone started laughing and I smiled and today was another Christmas down until next year. 

(Thank you all so much for reading this chapter of protecting the princess now remember stay positive and don't get akumitized)