Memories Chapter 34

(Zane's P.O.V)

I looked around the attic of my old place me and Rylie deiced instead of going on a honey moon that we would just go to america instated and get my old house ready to sell. Most of the boxes we were thrown because most of it was fathers stuff me and mother didn't want. Still I wanted to check to see if mine or moms stuff was up here since it has a place in are hearts. After looking around the room for a minute a box in the back corner that said Zane caught my eye. Once I finally got over to the box I opened it to find the swords me and father used when he trained me. The sight of them filled me with fear and rage because I thought I could put all of this behind me and move on in life. But I can never escape no matter how hard I try I looked at my left arm and saw the first scar my father ever gave me. People always ask me why I'm not scared of swords well the reason for it is because I'm scared of the one that uses it not the weapon it self. A weapon is only as good as its holder not the other way around and I learned that the hard way. Death and I had become good friends when I lived in this house but I could never succeed to kill my self and I'm glad I never could. I put the lid back on the box and picked it up and brought it started to exit the attic. Rylie was standing at the bottom of the stairs to the attic as I carried the box down. Well that's the last box up their since the rest have been thrown already right Zane Rylie said. I shook my head yes and put the box down once I did Rylie was already opening it and I tried to stop her. Zane are these the swords your father used to train you with when you were younger she said.  After shaking my head yes again I put the lid back on the box and got my phone out to text my aunt and uncle to send the privet jet since I had the swords. Are you sure Zane you want those because they might bring back bad memories. Looking up at her and smiling I shook my head yes grabbed the box and stood up. Well it's up to you for what you want to bring or not Rylie said well giving me a warm smile.

 I heard a knock at the door and walked towards the door Rylie just a head of me so she could speak for me. Once she started opening the door I dropped the box I had on to the ground and grabbed Rylies arm and pulled her away and pushed her to the floor. The door was then kicked open and their they were standing right in front of me Taylor's mother and father. I picked up Rylie bride style and ran towards the back door only to find Taylor standing their. Zane what are we going to do were stuck between a rock and a hard place Rylie said. Little did she know their was another way out I ran to my room and put Rylie down and opened the wind. Rylie then jumped out the window and I shut it well Rylie looked shocked and I ran back to the living room. So you finally got rid of that stupid girl Zane finally now lets get married and be together for ever Taylor said with a smile. I gave her a look of disgust and she charged me with her arms out so I grabbed her arms and threw her to the ground. Her mother and father tried to take me from behind but I used my legs and ran up the wall in front of me and we went down but they were the only ones inured. Quickly I stood up and texted Rylie to call the police and she did so I held the three off until the police arrived and tackled them. They were taken away and that was another day done after I had replaced the lock on the back door. 

(Thank you all so much for reading this chapter of protecting the princess this is a short chapter but I just wanted to post one so that way one was out now remember stay positive and don't get akumitized)