The battle of a life time the final battle part 4 Chapter 32

(Rylies P.O.V)

Are we ready to fight the final battle against Hawkmoth and Sparrow I said well looking at every one. They all said yes well Zane just smiled at me so I smiled back and we all started to climb the tower towards Hawkmoth and Sparrow. When we got to the top we stared at Hawkmoth and Sparrow who were smiling. So Hawkmoth and Sparrow are you ready to lose this fight and hand over your miraculous to us Marinette said. Oh such young super heroes you actually think you have a chance to win since your secret identities are out Hawkmoth said. Leave Fang, Tigeret, and Carapace to me Hawkmoth I have a score to settle with Tigeret and Carapace Sparrow said well grinning. Ladybug, Chatnoir, Cheetah, and Rena rouge get ready to fight hawkmoth the rest of us will take care of Sparrow Nino said well smiling. Zane stood in front of me and Nino and he shook his head no and then charged Sparrow it seemed like he also has a score to settle with Sparrow. Fang why are you standing in front of me and Carapace you never do this unless the person is Taylor I said and that's when it hit me Taylor was Sparrow. Fang you knew who Sparrow was this whole time and you never told any one Nino said. Zane turned his head to us and he looked up set well he shook his head yes and then looked back at Taylor. So my pretty little Zane knew I was Sparrow this whole time well guess what it's time you love me Taylor said well she fired an attack at Zane. Fang look out I said but just as I was saying it Zane grabbed Nino's Shell from his back and blocked the attack with it. When did you learn to do something like that Fang Nino said well looking shocked. 

Zane quickly pointed at the others who were having a hard time fighting hawkmoth and then handed Nino his Shell back. Alright Fang will go help the others you stay safe and don't get your self killed during battle I said as I ran to help the others. Hey hawkmoth I have a friend for you to meet and his name is defeat Nino said as he punched hawkmoth and I helped Gillian stand. So we now know who Sparrow is and we can easily beat her Marinette said well throwing her yo-yo around the Eiffel tower so no one could escape. Yes but Fang has a score to settle with her and is very angry about it as well I said. Shouldn't he also have a score to settle with hawkmoth for akumitzing three times Adrien said well laughing. Oh he does have a score to settle with hawkmoth but Taylor and him have an even bigger score to settle but he also doesn't want us to get hurt I replied. I started looking around when I realized something the hawkmoth we were fighting was a fake and the real one was behind us. Hey stop fighting hawkmoth and turn around the real one is behind us I said and the others listened and we charged the real one catching him off guard. 

(Zane's P.O.V)

I wish I could speak and could have told them that the real hawkmoth was behind them the whole time but every time I try and speak nothing would come out. So my pretty little Zane how long have you known about me being Sparrow Taylor said in childish voice. But since I can't speak I kept my mouth shut and kept fighting. Come on my Zane speak to me the bad guys are gone now so you can speak again Taylor said. Even if I had my voice I still wouldn't answer Taylor since every bone in my body wants her dead. Zane if you give me your miraculous and get the ones from the others we can finally be together Taylor said. She just kept saying things about us being together would be better like that was ever going to happen. I started looking around for anything I could use to tie Taylor up and take her miraculous but I saw nothing. If I was going to beat Taylor and go help the others fight hawkmoth I was going to have to knock her out first. Zane answer me and tell me if you want the wedding to be pink and purple or blue and pink Taylor said well giggling and smiling. What ever to her plans as soon me and Rylie turned 18 I planned on proposing to her on new years so I was never going to marry Taylor. Rylie was the only one who stood by my side the entire time no matter what even when we almost broke up. But also I know me and Rylie get married because are future kids came to the past to save the future. Zane your really starting to annoy me since your not telling me anything that you want for the wedding so tell me or else were just getting married right away Taylor said well getting angry.