The final fight against my father a miraculous mission part 3 Chapter 40

(Zane's P.O.V)

I hid in the throne room and waited for my father to burst through the door so that way I could take him down. Just as I was about to fall a sleep I heard the doors to the throne room burst open and I quickly grabbed my bow and arrow to take a shot from my hiding place. Check every were you have to find my son or else you don't get to marry him I heard father say. Then I knew who was with him after he said that because their was only one person who wanted to marry me. But I was already married and their was no way that I was getting a divorce to the most perfect girl ever. Taylor was evil and so was my father meaning that I had to take them both down by my self this battle was going to be the hardest battle I've ever fought. So this will be my final battle unless I'm able to take Taylor down before I fight father which will be an easier battle. Were could the love of my life be I must find him so we can get married Taylor said. Silence and search this room or else your not going to marry him father replied he then let out an evil laugh. I got my shot ready and pointed it at Taylor but just as I did father found me making me have to start running. Oh come on Zane lets have a little father and son time before you go on your honey moon with Taylor father said. I'm sorry to say father but I'm already happily married to the women of my dreams and I'm never going to divorce her I replied. Rylie is a low life piece of trash that doesn't love you and never will Taylor said. You married that girl I told you to stay away from Zane I told you she was trouble so divorce her or get punished father said. Never in a million years father I said as fired an arrow at Taylor and then grabbed a second one and fired it at her. Both arrows hit her in the leg so I ran over to her and knocked her out cold she was an easy opponent for me way to easy. In that time though father had run off so I started searching the castle for him before he found every one.

I opened the door to the room me and Rylie stay in when were here to hear screaming coming from the room were every one was hidden. So I rushed over to the room to find father had found them and had a knife near aunt Sabine's neck. All of a sudden something just snapped in me something finally broke and I grabbed an arrow and fired it at father hitting him in the shoulder. He screamed in pain and let go of my aunt she quickly ran back and I charged father and I let my rage take over this time. I pulled my sword out and father pulled the arrow out of his shoulder and he grabbed his sword and we started fighting. Finally Zane I did it I finally broke you my life's work is finally complete father said well grinning. I messed up as I got ready to attack and father made another scare on my left arm and I started bleeding. But I kept on fighting with more and more anger filling my body I finally got my father out of the room with my family then Nino stood by my side. Nino what did I tell you I can't let you be killed you and Alya have a child on the way I can't let that child be fatherless like me I said. I'm sorry Zane I had to disobey you because protecting are family is also my mission Nino replied. And this is why Nino I think of you as my brother because you always disobey me and that whats I like about you I said. Good another person to kill meaning that he can also die with you Zane Father said with an evil laugh. I charged my father well Nino started firing arrows at him and I was able to get close to him. Nino shot an arrow just as me and father were lopping around but father saw this coming. Father jumped out of the way some how just in time to not get hit and then he charged me. He attacked me on the chest and back causing me to bleed I fell to the ground and father ran back to the room with are family in it. He brought out both Marinette and Rylie and held knives to their necks just as I was starting to stand. But this time something snapped even more and I charged my father and kicked him in the chest making him let go of Marinette and Rylie. He started to stand as I charged him again catching him off guard but he was able to stab be in the chest. Then he pulled out the sword nearly taking the breath out of me but I stood back up. I grabbed my father and pushed him against the wall my breathing getting heavier and the less blood I had. Then I grabbed my sword and got ready to kill him every one was watching well my breathing got heavier. Zane don't kill him you would never kill you have the most kind heart that I've ever seen mother said. Well Mom this is being kind I'm getting rid of the worlds best murder and finally ending him once and for all I said. My hand almost slit his throat but then I saw the pendent of the Chameleon and I took it off him. Mission complete I have the miraculous of the Chameleon I said well my breathing got even heavier. After I finished saying that I collapsed to the ground and then every thing went black.

(Rylies P.O.V)

I watched as Zane fell to the ground but I couldn't move for fear of his father killing me well he had the opportunity. Back away from are son Noah or I'll kill you since Zane would never do the one thing you've wanted him to do his whole life Jordan said. Oh my sweet Jordan not even you would kill me so don't make me laugh Noah replied. Noah it took every ounce of are sons blood not to kill you but to give you a second chance at life don't let Zane's blood be put in vain Jordan said. Even after all I've done Zane would let me have second chance at life even after all I've done to him Noah replied. Yes I would know that better then anybody I've grown up with the love of my life he doesn't have the heart to kill I said as tears formed in my eyes.  Nino shoot him in the legs now Jordan said Nino listened to his instructions and took the shot. Jordan then knocked Noah out and I ran over to Zane and his breathing was getting slower and slower. We have to get him to a hospital now theirs no telling how much longer he has I said. Theirs no time to get to a hospital Rylie I'm sorry to say it but Zane is not going to make it Jordan said as she started crying. I kissed Zane's forehead and my tears flowed down even more because today I'm going to lose the love of my life. No I can save Zane he completed his mission for me so I will save him Miracle said and she walked over to Zane. Please stand back or else the spell might not work and we may not save him Miracle said I backed away from Zane as more tears fell from my eyes. Miracle then started her spell and yellow light started to surround her and Zane then a barrier went up in front of us. Do you actually think she can save Zane or is he already dead and not able to be saved Gillian said as her crying got worse. After a few minutes the barrier dropped and the light surrounding Zane and Miracle dispersed. Finally I saw Zane's blue eyes staring into mine he was all better and I ran right into his open arm's and more tears flowed down my face. I thought you were dead Zane I thought are child would be fatherless I said as I tightened my arms around Zane. It's alright Rylie calm down I will never let anything like this happen to you again alright Zane replied. My crying started to stop and I let go of Zane and he wiped the reaming tears on my face and smiled at me. Rylie I already found out that were expecting a child so I don't know why you tried to hide it from me Zane said. How did you find out I told every one but you so that way I could tell you when we got back to Paris I replied. Lets just say that your not as good as I am at keeping secrets Rylie Zane said as he hugged me. Well then it looks like I'm a going to a grandfather to a child Noah said as he tried to stand. Zane let go of me grabbed his sword and turned around to face his father. No father you are not my father you never have been and you never will be a father to me Zane said. Well then what are you going to do to me Zane kill me Noah said as he put a grin on his face. Never in a million years but you can barley stand father your going to be paralyzed for the rest of your days Zane replied. Guards walked over and grabbed Noah and picked him up and took him away and a third guard told us he was going to be put to the death penalty and this time no mistakes will be made. Zane are you sure that you want me to take your voice away from you or do you wan to keep it Miracle said. You know what I think I'll keep my voice Miracle so that way my family doesn't have a hard time understanding me Zane replied. Alright Zane it was your choice if you wanted to keep your voice or not but I must now go protect the miracle box with your life Zane Miracle said as she teleported away. 

(Thank you all so much for reading this chapter of protecting the princess now remember stay positive and don't get akumitized)