It can't be Chapter 9

(Zane's P.O.V)

We were jumping across Paris looking for anything when I saw a familiar face I jumped down into an ally Marinette followed. I detransformed and told her to keep going around Paris people weren't after Ladybug they were after Marinette. She left me and I walked out of the ally and walked up to the women I recognized I ran up to her and tapped her shoulder. She turned around and said yes I said I think I know you do you know my mother her name was Jordan Destiny. She looked at me for a minute and said Zane its been I while you've grown up so much how is your mother. After she said that and saw my face she said I'm so sorry Zane I had no idea how did she die. I finally spoke she was hit by a car the day we got to Paris she said well I'm sorry to hear that I am so sorry but I forgot to say my name I'm Emilie I faked my own death and moved to America. I wanted to escape from my husband but I left behind my child I then replied wait is your son named Adrien she looked at me and said how did you know. Well your son has told me that you went missing one day when he was 3 years old. 

She said yes I moved to America to hide for reasons I don't want to say but me and Gabriel had another son who is 2 years older then Adrien. I was about to say something when the kid from earlier ran up to us once he saw me said hello the cousin of the princess. I looked at Emilie and said so this is your other son whats his name. She said Felix I talked to Emilie some more and told her about my life and what I was doing Felix then got goo goo eyes and I turned around. Marinette walked up to me and said Zane are she stopped talking once she saw Felix and the way he was looking at her. I turned my head and said Felix please stop Marinette doesn't love you so stop with your faces Emilie looked at me and I finally said Emilie. Your son is kind of a stalker and she slapped Felix and said you do this all the time I raised you better then this. He stopped but I knew that he really wanted to continue I told Emilie that me and Marinette were going to leave and we did. 

(Time skip)

It had been a week since I saw Emilie Marinette asked me who she was but I didn't tell her I never asked if I could tell Adrien that I found his mother but I wasn't going to go search for her. I took my bandages off my leg it healed nicely but that was because I didn't put much pressure on it I was able to start walking with out crutches. I put another bandage around my leg and then saw that Marinette walked in to the living room. She asked who that women was again and I said I don't know if I can tell you Marinette she looked up set. I went down stairs and I saw Nino, Alya, Adrien, Gillian, and Rylie at the front of the bakery and walked over to let them in. 

We went upstairs talked had fun and few other things I stood up and went over to the window and looked outside and saw Emilie I ran outside everyone following me. I stopped Emilie Adrien walked up to us and said Mom is that they both looked at each other then I realized that I blew her cover. After about 10 minutes she finally spoke and said Adrien I'm sorry but I can't tell you why I left and I can't go back to your father right now. Adrien replied how are you alive father said you were killed she didn't speak I then saw Felix and told everybody they better go in everyone but Adrien listened. Felix saw Adrien and he ran the other way Emilie finally said Adrien will talk later I have to get going and she left. I looked at Adrien and said Adrien I'm so sorry for all of this I wanted to tell you that she was alive. He looked at me and said you knew she was alive and you didn't tell me I said well I'm sorry Adrien it wasn't my secret to tell that's why I ran out of the bakery to ask her about telling you she was alive. He calmed down and said Zane I understand I went my whole life thinking my mother was dead but know I know she's alive. I said well don't tell your father or anybody else this stays between me you and the others we walked in side and I said its time I told you guys something they looked at me and I told them about Emilie but not about Felix. 

(Thank you all so much for reading this chapter of Protecting the Princess and remember stay positive and don't get akumitized)