Chapter 1: The Sports Festival

This fic was requested by w_llett !!💙

Art is mine!! Pls don't snatch

⚠️⚠️⚠️WARNING⚠️⚠️⚠️TRIGGERING REFERENCES TO RAPE THROUGHOUT WHOLE STORY AND THIS WILL BE ONLY BIG WARNING IN REGARDS TO THIS BECAUSE OF CONSISTENT REOCCURRENCE SO PLEASE DO NOT READ IF THIS MAY TRIGGER YOU⚠️DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT CONDONE ANY ACTS OF SEXUAL HARRASSMENT⚠️I'd hope that last bit is inferred

There is no event of *actual* rape, but reference is quite explicit so be wary

-Angry
————————————————

He had smiled confidently as he walked into the arena, chin up, prepared for his fight with Todoroki Shouto, his last and certainly his most difficult opponent of the UA Sports Festival.

He was ready for this battle. This challenge.

He was ready to do his best.

He was ready to show his abilities he has worked so hard for!

Bakugou never expected it to end up like this: with himself chained to a post in front of the entire world, his hands cuffed together and a bulky muzzle restricting his labored breaths.

He fights against the panic that threatens to overflow from within him as cameras zoom in on him, recording, and bright, blinding flashes go off.

He can't let anyone see him like that.

They were supposed to see his power.

His strength.

Everything he has built through long hours of labor for years on end since he was just a small child with little sparks erupting from his palms and the child-like fantasy of becoming a hero like his role model.

Bakugou struggles against the mass of metal binding his wrists.

He can't let them know he is like this.

There is no way they can know.

They can't know he is weak.

That he is broken.

Bakugou's breath hitches as his lungs quicken their already sporadic pace of inhalation. Tears prick at the backs of his eyes.

No!

No, he can't cry.

But the longer the metal is around his wrists, the more Bakugou remembers that night.

That terrible, terrible night, that happened not too long ago.

Where metal dug into his wrists, arms, and mouth, creating large, colorful bruises and trickles of blood that dripped to the ground as he was attacked in a way worse than he could have ever imagined.

A night that forced him to cover himself in clothing to hide his weakness and pain from his classmates and teachers, for they would surely taint him.

How could he ever become a hero after that? If everyone knew?

Nobody can know.

Bakugou's muzzle seems tighter as he feels a shadow fall over him.

His brain can't comprehend that the shadow is All Might—Bakugou's idol, mentor, and inspiration. He only sees a dangerous, looming body, the most terrifying thing in this world, that is moments from causing torturous pain.

His bloodshot eyes widen in terror, brows creasing upwards, and the lips hidden by the muzzle tremble as Bakugou shrinks away from the figure as much as he can despite his restrictions, tears pricking at the backs of his crimson eyes.