Eleven

You were up nice and early this morning, not wanting a repeat of what had previously happened. You wanted to feel cute today and decided to wear some black, skinny jeans with a cute, tight fit top to go with it. Paring it with loads of accessories. You made some breakfast and even did double for Eli. Hopefully she was feeling back to normal today. 

You decided to test your luck and go and wake her. You softly knocked on her door. 

"Eli, you up?" You said through the door. 

"Yeah, I'll be out soon." she said calmly. 

The morning went smoothly, both you and Eli had breakfast together and she seemed to be feeling better today, although she was quiet. You left the house, and made sure to lock up, then headed to school. Eli didn't talk much, but you were glad she wasn't yelling at you. Seeing Spencer in the usual spot, you and Eli joined him for a while before class started. Unfortunately that time went rather quickly. You all went your separate ways and began class. 

--

Later on in the day, at your break, you were talking with Eli. Spencer must have been in another class at the time, so you didn't see him. You tried to ask if everything was okay, but she would shake it off or smile and ignore you. Soon you had to leave for your last class of the day. You sighed and waved Eli goodbye. 

Walking with each step growing slower, you unfortunately reached the class, one you hated the most, not the for class itself, but the teacher.  You opened the door and was greeted with a large smile from Mr. Spriggs. You ignored it and took a seat at the back of the class. 

Throughout the lesson, Mr. Spriggs would look at you, different to how he looked at others, as if he were trying to communicate through his eyes. However, you had no interest in what he wanted to say. You tried to keep your head down and focus. 

Finally it came time for the class to end, you packed up your things early and waited until he dismissed everyone. If you could leave quick enough, you wouldn't have to stop and talk with him. 

"-we'll focus on that more, next week. Now if i could ask miss (Y/N) to stay behind..." Oh no, this is bad. "The rest of you, are dismissed." Mr. Spriggs dismissed everyone, but you. 

You had a heavy feeling in your stomach right about now, and you couldn't just leave. He called you out in front of everyone. Anger grew inside of you, but you didn't let it show. You walked down the stairs slowly, and couldn't stop thinking awful things. You were starting to feel, well... scared. 

"Enjoy my lesson, (Y/N)?" He said with a smug smile. 

"Oh yes, very much." You said back, trying to play off your anger and get out of here as quick as possible. 

"Well that's good to hear. I do, however, have another 'special' lesson, just for you." He said, walking over to the door, and closing it. 

"Oh, no sorry. I haven't got time. I actually have to go-" 

"Shhh, let me explain, (Y/N). This lesson will help you get better marks. In fact, I think without this lesson, you might not pass..." He said, his words becoming slower, deeper as he walked back towards you. 

"R-Really sir, I-I have to go, m-my friend, Eli! She actually needs me, o-or she cant get home, you see. B-Besides i'm rea-" You were cut off once again.

"Eli huh? She didn't tell you? Eli had a special lesson too..." He said, smirking. 

"W-What..."

"I guess she really wanted to get those grades up, or something. (Y/N), she enjoyed every bit of my lesson, and i know you will too." You couldn't believe what you were hearing, Eli had... No... No way! Caught up thinking about Eli and her actions, you hadn't realized Mr. Spriggs move closer, much closer  to you. "Now how bout it, aye?" His hands reaching out to touch you.