Ch 17

"Good morning, Bunny..."

'What's... happening?' You thought to yourself. Spencer was standing in front of you, looking down, with a rather wide grin planted on his face. 

"S-Spencer, whats happening?" You asked as your head felt like it was going to explode. Between the pain of the headache and the many unanswered questioned bashing your brain, it was almost unbearable. 

You took a quick look around you and felt your breath run away. You were laying on old, lumpy mattress on the dirty, cold, hard floor. It looked as if you were in a basement.

Spencer crouched beside you and tilted his head, still holding a victorious smile on his face.  

"How's your head?" He asked in a honeyed voice. You took no time to reply, now finding your voice much quicker. 

"Sore! Spencer, w-where are we?" You asked worried. He was quiet as he just looked at your horrid expression. Your thoughts seemed to start collecting themselves better now. Spencer seemed very happy with this current situation, but you knew something was wrong. It smelt awfully bad in here, wherever "here" was, and it was cold and uncomfortable. The dim light made things seem worse, more sinister. You looked back up at Spencer's face and your brain finally starting telling you that a flight action was needed. Something was wrong with him. You used what little strength you had and slowly moved backwards away from Spencer. 

"Where do you think you're going?" He questioned in a smoky voice. He lightly used his hand to pick up your chin to face him right in the eyes. He looked joyous. Your brain was really screaming at you now, telling you to back off. You moved your head away, but Spencer only pulled you back harder! His hands now clenching your jaw tight, keeping you from moving. 

"W-What are you, d-doing?" Your wobbly voice cried out. This didn't make any sense! 

"Well I can't let you leave me." He smiled at you, pressing his fingers into your jaw harder making you wince. Then he let you go and stood up, once again looking down at you. 

Tears were waiting to rush out, but you couldn't let that happen right now. You needed to be strong, you needed to find the answers to what was happening before you gave in to your tears. You gained the courage to speak up again, and to your own surprise, you sounded strong. 

"Tell me whats happening." You looked up at Spencer and his crazy smile. The one you used to think was charming and kind. No, this was different. You hadn't seen this one before. 

"(Y/N), you were trying to leave me..." He started. You looked at him with shock. He means all this, is him? You were really starting to feel sick.  "Everything was fine until you so desperately wanted to leave me." He finished. 

"I-I wasn't trying to leave you! I was just going back home and back to school!" Anger was now starting to take over you. In all this confusion, anger was the one thing that was clear. 

"Exactly..." He said calmly. "Going back home, and going back to school. Where you can avoid me or talk others. I hate, when you talk to others..." He now turned his back on you, but stood in place. Somehow, this made your sick stomach feel worse. 

"I'm just so, confused. P-Please, where am I? Why are you doing this?" You trembled for the truth. Spencer turned to look down at one once again. He crouched beside you and come very close to your face. You didn't move back, not wanting him to grab your chin again. 

 "Okay... I'll answer your questions Bunny. " He smiled at you. You were somewhat relieved that you could finally get some answers. 

"Where am I...?" You asked your first question, worried. 

"In my basement." He answered, bluntly. 

"How did I get here?" Your mind racing with millions of questions, however, you needed to calm down and ask one at a time. 

"I drugged your drink I gave to you, then carried you down here." Spencer was being very cooperative with answering.

"W-Why are you doing this?" You asked, your mind becoming less arranged. 

"Ah, I believe I've already answered that one." He stood up and looked down at you. "You're not going to leave me (Y/N), I'm just making sure that never happens..." He began walking away to a small set of stairs. You heard a loud clicking noise and realized he was about to leave you here. 

"Wait!" You called out. He stopped and looked at you, waiting for you to continue. "A-Are you going, t-to leave me down here...?" You asked, scared for the answer. 

"For a while, yes." He replied. You quickly spoke up again, testing your luck and asking one more question. 

"Wait!..." He sighed and looked at you. You could tell that this was his last string. "W-What's... that s-smell..." Your headache seemed to be worse and you had only assumed it was from that awful, rotting smell. Although after you asked, you weren't sure you wanted to know the answer. 

"Mr. Spriggs... and my parents." With that, he left. You heard another sort of clicking noise once he was gone. You did the quick math in your head and came to one answer. The answer.  

Spencer was a fucking Psychopath! He was insane! He was crazy, nuts, loopy! You couldn't believe after all this time, you were friends with a fucking maniac! 

You really started to panic now and after putting the pieces together you realized something you'd wish wasn't true. Spencer killed his parents! And Mr. Spriggs! Who knows, he's probably killed more! You were in a psychopathic killers basement with dead corpses and no way to call for help. This was bad, really bad. 

You didn't know how long you had been down here for, but you knew you didn't want to spent a minute more. Not a second more! After this short time, your body had regained some of it's strength. You slowly started to stand up, holding onto the wall for support. Your vision spinning and your head pounding. Looking around in this dim light, you started making your way to the stairs. Although after everything you have watched and read, you'd knew It wouldn't be open. But you had to try. That was the only thing you could do. 

You reached the stairs and slowly climbed them. There was a hatch above you. Needing desperately to escape, you tried to opened it. Of course it wouldn't budge. You pounded at the hatch again and again, harder and harder, more and more! Your knuckles becoming bruised and bloody, before you even noticed, tears were splashing down your face. 

"Aw god I'm going to fucking die here." You chocked out loud. You felt yourself giving up. You stopped punching the hatch for freedom and sit on the stairs crying loudly. You were praying at this point. Praying you could somehow get yourself out of this mess, or someone would save you. Although last time someone saved you, he ended up locking you down in his basement with dead people, so maybe that's not such a good idea. 

You sat on those stairs for what you could only assume was hours. Crying, thinking, crying more, punching things until your fist couldn't take it, crying again until there was nothing left. There was so much going on in your head. How could Spencer have done all of this? How could you have been literally in the arms of the killer and not know it? 

So many questions, barely any answers. But it seems to always be like that. The one word that kept screaming in your head: 

'Why?...'