Ch. 8

'BANG!'

'CRASH!'

"FUCK!" 

You sat up swiftly in your bed. Loud crashes and yelling woke you up in terror. You jumped out of bed but before leaving thought it was best to grab some sort of weapon. You grabbed the scissors that sat in your bedside table and slowly, quietly, left your room and wondered around the house. Many thoughts consuming your head, most seemed to end in your death, or a death. You made your way to the kitchen where you found...

"Oh god..." Laying on the kitchen floor, messy, dirty and.. drunk. Really fucking drunk. There was Eli.

"What are you doing!?" You quietly screamed at this girl. 

"I wEnt oUt!" Her slurred words were enough for you to know what to do. You helped poor stupid Eli to her feet and walked her to her bedroom. You undressed her and helped her to the bed, covering Eli in the soft blanket. You ignored your flushed red cheeks and fetched a bucket to keep beside Eli, just in case, and a bottle of water. 

"Are you okay? Do you need anything else?" You asked, not knowing if she was even awake.

"noooo fankssss" Eli grunted in a sing-song voice. You left and closed the door quietly, giving a long huff afterwards. Going back to your room you didn't think there was a chance of going back to sleep. You check the time and the bright screen of your phone said 4:57AM

"She was out that long?" You said to yourself. Feeling a bit worried you reassured yourself that it was okay, shes home and safe in bed now. You debated on sending Spencer a message and hope you could keep each other company but decided not to. Instead you focused on some school work you had to finish. 

--

Hours later you heard Eli calling for you. You had finished your work and decided to finish off an anime. Getting up from your place on the couch, you walked over to Eli's room. It was now 10:20AM. You entered Eli's room and was greeted with an upset looking Eli. 

"I feel sick." She said.

"Yeah no wonder, why did you stay out so long?" You replied, leaning on the door frame, arms crossed.

"I don't know, I wanted to forget things." 

You sighed. Eli patted at a spot next to her bed, gesturing for you to sit down. You sat on the side of her bed.

"Thank you for taking care of me." Eli said softly. 

"Of course, always. You know that." You said quietly with a smile on your face. You shared a small moment of intense silence with each other before you stood up.

"I'll get you something to calm your headache." You left the room in search of some pills. Once arriving back you handed Eli some pills and watched as she took them with some water then crawled back into bed. 

"Can you stay?" Eli asked quietly. You were somewhat confused.

"You want me to stay in here with you?" 

"Yes, cuddle me." She said closing her eyes. You thought for a moment and gave a silent sigh. You climbed into Eli's bed and wrapped your arms around her, spooning. 

You didn't really like being a dominate in a relationship but this was fine, you didn't think of this as anything but a supporting friend. You lay here for awhile before accidentally falling asleep. 

--

You woke up by the movement of Eli. She was still asleep, snoring. You unwrapped your arms from her and tried to make as less noise as possible and escape Eli's room. Once this was achieved you stretched and yawed. Entering the living room you found your phone and checked what little notifications you had. A few messages from your mum, game notifications and Spenc- Oh Spencer! Your heart started to beat a little faster.