Chapter 38 R is for revenge

Annabeth's PoV

Revenge is sweet, or at least it will be once I gut Leo! But first I need an ally, and someone besides Percy. I scanned the halls, and was joyous to find someone who would help me. Daniel Adams my science partner. He was short with brown hair and green eyes and loved to talk about science with me, unlike Percy.
"Hey Danny!" I called, he spun on his heal and started walking towards me.
"You called?" He said quirking an eyebrow,
"I need your help."
"Well it depends, what do I get out of it?"
"The satisfaction of knowing you helped me."
"Nope." It was worth a try.
"I will beg on my hands and knees." I whined
"Fine." he said rubbing his hand over the front of his face.
"Great so this is how it goes........"
****
"Ouch go easy on me." I whined as Danny "dragged" me down the school halls. Once we spotted Leo had put the plan into action.
"Leo! Help." I struggled against Danny's grip, Im suprised Percy wasn't here.
"Man Annabeth you're so heavy."
"Get off her you psycho!" Leo hissed pouncing onto Danny's back. I ran off down the hall looking for a teacher.
"There's a fight down the hall!" I screeched as I ran down the halls knocking on the random doors. By the time I got back to the fight a large crowd had gathered and there were three teachers blowing whistles at the two boys wrestling each other.
"What in the world is going on Annabeth? I leave you alone for one day and this happens." A deep voice says as they pull me into their chest.
"What is all this about?" He said rocking us back and forth.
"Oh I just got Leo suspended." I grinned up into Percy's face.
~~~~~

We wish you a merry Christmas
And a happy new year

Sorry this was a little late guys I was planning on releasing this earlier but I got lazy and now about what like three weeks later here it is!
Shout out to Danny! I'm shouting out to you
It is never to late to enter a character idea or something like that some kind of application