Chapter 46

Just because I like this song ^
It's slowed down sorry it was the Only one I could get that I was satisfied with.

Elle King- Ex's and Oh's

••••
The rest of the week went by overshadowed by my anticipation for Percy's return from Europe.

It was funny, I never knew Percy had family in Europe. I will have to ask him about it when he returns.

So there I was sitting on the couch eating like I usually do when the doorbell rang. I set down my bowl of Kraft macaroni, and opened the door.

"Hi how are..." And there he was tan and beautiful with his windswept hair, and cute uniform. The Pizza guy.
And then there was Percy standing awkwardly behind him.

If anyone thinks that the pizza guy looked cute then Percy is a stinkin super model. To be honest the pizza guy kinda looks like a young Justin Bieber, I would much rather have Percy. Percy looked hot in his suit and tie, and styled hair.

"Here's your pizza." He must have seen me making googly eyes at Percy because he smirked, and then casually leaned against the doorpost.

"So you ah have---" he was interrupted by Percy loudly clearing his throat.

"Oh sorry I just had something stuck down there, you can continue now." I rolled my eyes and held back the laughter that was building up inside of me.

"Yeah thanks so I wanted to know your---"

"Okay never mind I change my mind you can leave now." Percy grinned grabbing the pizza, and pushing past him. I had only just handed the boy the money for the pizza when I was yanked back into the apartment, and the door was closed.

Percy grinned cheekily down at me while I shook my head. I took the pizza from him, and walked down the hall to the kitchen where my family was sitting at the table expectantly.

"Ooooo Pizza!" My brothers cheered reaching for slices.

My parents were still watching me.

"Percy's back." my father scowled and snatched a piece for himself. My step mother smiled and glanced over my shoulder.

"Is he here to eat?" Arms wrapped themselves around my waist.

"I'm actually here to ask your permission to take her on a date." My dad practically choked on his food.

"You're asking my permission?" Dad dabbed the corners of his mouth with his napkin.

"Well this is new." My brothers who earlier were munching quietly on their pizza suddenly lept from their seats and latched onto Percy's legs.

"We're going down!" As soon as we began leaning the boys scrambled out of the kitchen. Percy hugged my deeper into his chest as he took the brunt of the fall on his back. Percy let out a loud groan as he carefully set me down beside him, and stood up. His large hands wrapped around mind as he helped me climb to my feet.

"You two go out, I'll deal with the little boys." I gave Percy a quick kiss on the cheek before I was bounding up the stairs rushing to get ready.

***

I really wanted to continue writing this chapter but I want to keep your anticipation up so that you might just come back for the next chapter. So sorry once again for the late update I've been working VBS this week and it's been a little hectic for my family lately.