Chapter 13 Crippled

Percy PoV:
"Hey guys." Luke said as he slipped his arm around Annabeth's shoulder.
"Get off of me!" She said as she tried to push him away.
"Leave her alone she's not your girlfriend anymore." I growled.
"Chill dudes I just wanted to invite you two to the after party." He said leaning down to whisper something in Annabeth's ear. Her eyes widened and started to fill with tears.
"Yah Percy let's go to that party." She said struggling not to let the tears fall. I was confused, very confused. Weren't we supposed to avoid this guy?
"Whatever you say." I said with a shrug. This time Annabeth didn't try to hold back her tears. Luke led us to his car. A small Jeep. Luke and Annabeth sat in the front while I sat in the back. We rode to the party in silence. I knew which house we were going to before we even pulled up. People were everywhere in the front yard dancing to the music you could here from 5 blocks away.
"Are you two just gonna sit in here the whole time or come inside." Luke growled yanking Annabeth out of her seat.
"Get off of her!" I said as I pulled Annabeth away from him.
"Get off me!" He said bringing his fist into my jaw. I stumbled backwards and fell onto the pavement. People started to crowd around us to see what happened. I lie there unable to move as Luke drags Annabeth into the house.
"Percy!" She cried. I folded my legs underneath me and tried to stand. I slowly rose to my feet and started walking in the direction of where Luke took Annabeth.