Chapter 25 Who needs pizza

Annabeth's PoV

I opened and closed the seemingly endless draws and cabinets for the ingredients for the food that I knew that Percy would love pizza. I quickly took out the flour, eggs, tomatoes, and other ingredients and set them on the counter. Percy looked at me quizzically.

"I thought we could make some pizza." I said twirling a piece of hair around my finger. I felt him wrap his strong arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. We stood there like that for a few seconds in the kitchen cuddling until I heard him whisper,

"Thank you." I reached over into the bag of flour and took a big handful. I smashed it into his hair. I busted out laughing until I felt Percy pick me up and throw me over his shoulder.

"Ah Percy!" I shouted rubbing the rest of the flour in my hand into the back of his head. He carried me into the living room and gently set me down on the couch. He then climbing on top of me and pinned my hands above my head.

" Percy what are you doing?" I asked breathily. He pressed his lips against my neck.

"I'm tickling you." he whispered into my ear nibbling on my earlobe. I wanted so bad for him to just kiss me and get it over with. My body was tingling everytime his lips touched me. Suddenly his fingers were under my armpits tickling me breaking me out of my trance.

"I warned you." He said smiling

"Percy stop!" I said through fits of laughter.

"This is for putting flour in my hair." He said snatching my phone from my pocket he took out the camera and took a few 100 selfies and posted them on Instagram.

"Percy no stop." I said laughing trying to take my phone back from him. When he finally gave it back I saw that he had changed my background and profile picture to himself. He smiled cheekily. I glanced back into the kitchen.

"Oh my gosh Percy look at the mess." I said trying to push him off me so that I could get off the couch.

"Noo." he groaned falling back in top of me.

"Ubl plercy gen ov meh." I said, he had his cheek pressed against my face. He let out a loud snort pretending to be asleep. He sat up and started taking his shirt off with his eyes closed.

"Oh my gosh what are you doing Percy." I said eyeing is nicely toned chest and abs.

" I sleep with my shirt off." he mumbled laying back down on top of me.

"Fine, but only for a second." I said closing my eyes. I opened my eyes again to find that I was now in my room in bed. I sat up in bed to find Percy staring at me next to me in bed. My shirt had ridden up during while I was sleeping above my chest to reveal a white nike sports bra I blushed and pulled it back down.

"Oh my gosh Percy what are you still doing here? How did I get up here." I said rubbing eyes.

"You fell asleep so I cleaned up downstairs and brought you up here." He said. The sheets fell off him to reveal he only had a pair of boxers on.

"We didn't do anything did we?" I asked.

"Nope." he said, "but your parents came in."

"They did what?" I asked with a bewildered expression on my face Im sure.

"They came in and asked what was going on so I just told that that you got tired and then I brought you up to bed. I also convinced them to go on a well deserved trip to the ski lodge in New Hampshire." He smiled cheekily, "I May or may not had brought a coupon for 80% off with me over to your house."

"Crazy." I said falling back into bed.

"Yeah crazy in love with you." he said wrapping me in his arms. I smiled and then fell into a dreamless sleep.