Chapter 23 Im melting!

Frank PoV

"Geeeeeeet A Rooooooooooooom!!!" Leo sang.

Percy stuck his tongue out.

"Guuuuyyyys Im starving" Leo groaned clutching his stomach.

"Then feed it." I said bluntly.

"No duh Sherlock." Leo said, "Thats it I'm ordering sushi or something, I dont know I just need some food!" he said running to the phone.

"Sushi sounds nice." I mumbled.

"Pizza!" Percy shouted

"Blue cheese burgers!"

We all turned to look at him.

"What I like them blue." he said with a shrug.

"Ugh guys it's raining now. The road is gonna be all slushy!" Piper groaned

"Oh no I can't go out there or I'll mealt!" Leo cried.

"I knew you were a witch." I said with a smirk.

"No you dont get it? Its cause Im sweet as sugar, sugar melts in water. You of all people I thought would have known how sweet and nice I am." He said batting his eyes.

"Anyways pizza sounds good." Hazel said glancing between us.

"Awww shrimp my Dad just texted me that he's coming back home from work early." Annabeth said glancing up from her phone.

"We'z gots to go!" Leo said scooping up his board games from the floor and rushing out the door. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Im melting!" he cried from out said the apartment.

"Thats our cue to go." Jason said with a smirk beaconing to us to walk outside.

"Bye guys see you later." I said with a wave as I walked out the door.

************

Yes I know Im sorry that I haven't posted for a while Im really looking for a certain time that I can update but my schedule is pretty full. I am stoked to see that the story has 4k views! Remember its not too late to leave new character ideas Im working on bringing some new characters in, in one of the next few chapters. Cool deal. Make sure to vote, comment and leave any suggestions you have!!! Thanks dudes. And also if you haven't noticed by now I like to post short chapters. Cool beans, Cool deal, everything's good in the kingdom. Bye guys.