Chapter 20 Classic

Hazel PoV:

( Im going to try doing other peoples part of views sooooooo yeah )

"Guess what I brought!" Leo said as he pulled a stack of board games out from behind his back " Now who's ready to party" he said rubbing his hands together.

"Not with those." said Piper taking the boxes from Leo and putting them out by the front door.

"How about we play a classic game of truth or dare." Percy said with a trouble makers grin plastered to his face.

"Sure why not." Frank said as he took my hand in his and led me to a spot on the floor.

"Frank you go first." Jason said as he sat down next to Piper.

"Mkay Leo truth or dare."

"Dare baby!"

"I dare you to strip down into your socks and underwear and go jump into the snow outside."

"The cold never bothered me anyway." I heard Leo mumble under his breath as he opened the door and stepped outside. I watched as Leo dove head first into the biggest hill of snow against the road.

"I'll go make some hot cocoa." Annabeth said getting up and walking into the kitchen.

"And I shall get some towels." Percy said running after her into the kitchen. They both returned a few minutes later with their hand full of mugs and a towel draped over Percy's arm.

"Here." he said as he tossed a shivering Leo the towels.

"Piper your turn."

"Hazel. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." I said starting to get worried

"I dare you to do the cinnamon challenge." she said with a wicked smile on her face. Annabeth walked out of the room and returned a few minutes later with a spoon full of cinnamon. It didn't look that hard, I didn't see the big deal. I took the spoon and shoving it in my mouth. I tried to swallow but my mouth was too dry so I spit it all out. Cinnamon went flying everywhere ,but most of it hit Frank.

"Gahh! weter! water! Ah neet wader! I cried trying to talk, but failed. I was going to get back at Piper.