Chapter 42 Wonderland

Percy's PoV

I tapped my hand on the steering wheel as we drove down the road towards Annabeth's house.

I glanced over to find Annabeth pressing her face against the window blowing hot breaths of air to fog it up.

She brought her finger up to the fogged glass and drew little smiley faces.

I smiled and turned back to the road.

Her dad was going to kill me, but first he would call my mother so that she could help him to bury my body.

All while Annabeth was in wonderland.

I drove around her house a few time trying to seemingly slow down time, but everything comes to an end eventually.

A sigh escaped my mouth I put the car in park and walked over to Annabeth's side of the car.

She squealed and clung to my neck as I lifted her up.

The door swung open before I could even reach it, giving way to a very angry looking Mr. Chase.

"I want the whole story, no exceptions."

***

I crawled into bed that night beating myself up because sooner or later I would have to tell Annabeth a secret.

A secret that could ruin us.

~~<~<<~~~~

Update!

It was short, and I didn't really like it but I hate keeping you guys waiting.
I would update all the time if I want so lazy.

Wonderland by Taylor Swift on the side. I really like that song I think I might try to shape this story around that song cause it reminds me of them so much.

Leave suggestions as to where you want this story to go or any ideas you might have.