Chapter 47-dead end

Percy

The breath was taken from my lungs as I watched Annabeth descend down the stairs.

She was breathtakingly beautiful.

She wore a lacy, almost cream color dress that fell right above her knees. It looked simple, but Annabeth took simple to another level. And her hair was done into a braid that I thought made her kind of look like Elsa.

There was a blinding flash, and both Annabeth and I turned to find it.

"Ma! I said no pictures." Annabeth hissed, I couldn't help but chuckle at the glare she was shooting at her step-mother, but that was when she turned the glare on me. I instantly sobered.

"Oh don't mind me you two get out of here and have some fun." She shooed us out the door, and out into the warm night. The door slammed shut behind us leaving us silently smiling at each other on the front porch.

Annabeth was the first to break the silence. "I missed you. Where'd you go?" Her arms wrapped around my neck as I pulled her closer, our breaths mingling. Being away from her had me craving her touch. I leaned forwards and watched as her eyes fluttered closed. I smiled and pecked her cheek. Annabeth's eyes instantly shot open wide and innocent, her cheeks flushed a light pink, and her mouth rounded into a small o.

"You missed me?" I smiled cheekily as I pressed a kiss to her forehead. Annabeth let out a short hum as she twirled out of my arms, her dress billowing behind her.

"Did I say that?" She smiled and pressed a hand to her head as if she were in deep thought. He eyes gleamed as she beckoned me closer with her finger. I stepped closer eager to see what she had in store for me. But before I could even say anything else, her fist shot out and nailed me in the arm.

"Ouch!" I hissed, Annabeth glared right back at me.
"That was for not telling me you were leaving me alone for the week."

Annabeth

Percy's eyes darkened, and he turned away from me. I almost immediately regretted punching him, but then I didn't. When he turned back to face me I knew that he had been thinking about something, now he seemed more closed off and reserved. I reached out my hand to rest on his shoulder, but he shrugged it off and started down the steps towards his car. I was still standing there when he turned around and smiled saying, "Are you coming?"

I returned his smile, and hurried down the steps to meet him.

)&@:@,&'slshajdk&:@/$;@/

Guys 😢 I'm sorry

I started this chapter and I just can't finish it.

I've changed so much since I started this "book" two years ago, and now I can't continue it. I tried for you guys cause I didn't want to let anybody down. I can't write fan fiction anymore cause I'm no longer a fan.

I apologize I wish I still had it in me to finish, but I can't. All of your comments made me smile not once did I ever get a comment telling me how horrible my writing was even though I needed it. So I'd like to thank you.

I was going to end it with them doing the naughty (which I don't agree with), Percy leaving, he comes back 4 years later, he thinks Annabeth has had a child with someone else, he's jealous, lots of drama, he finds out he was wrong, they kiss and make up, get married and lots of Percabeth babies the end.

You will probably be a little thankful I ended this because if I had wrote the part about them doing the naughty, I would have written out an entire rant about how you shouldn't have sex outside of marriage, there's no such thing as safe sex, basically an entire health lesson, and you don't want that from me.

Peace-ing out one last time
-MacK