Its been 2 months since school started and Ethan and Mark are now our best friends. They come over every night, Mark and Jen have the same courses and Ethan and i have the same ones too. Ive met up with a producer about my music and they said in less then a year i should have at least 300 copies released. I havent spoken to louis since i left but im a little glad. We would have kept fighting and im not up for it.

"Your dead" i hear from the hall. The girl sounded like jen so i suspected she was with Ethan. They were growing a little to close, jen was still with niall so its getting a tiny bit suspicious. After i got drowned in my thoughts the door opened, Jen and Ethan come plowing in.

"Hey you wanna go hang out? Mark is waiting for us at the fountains." Jen says.

"Eh.. im not really in the mood. Maybe later though" i emphasize the last sentence while looking back at jen. She nods to me and then looks back at Ethan.

"Last one to Mark has to pay for dinner tomorrow?" Jen says to Ethan who is already running down the hall.

"Hey! I didn't say go!" She said running after Ethan.

— — —

I take out my ukulele and start to put together some new chords. I hear a knock at the door so i get off my bed and open it. Louis' standing there..

"What are you doing here.." i say with a voice crack.

"I need to tell you something," louis says, he looks like he's been crying with his face swollen and his eyes red. "When i asked you to stay, it wasn't because i was taking you away from your dream. It was because i cant imagine you not around anymore. When you left and i didn't even say goodbye it was the hardest 2 months of my life. I dont even know why i kept making you choose between me and your future but i promis you i wont anymore. Please take-" he was completely crying at this point but he got cut off by the door swinging open.

"What is he doing here!?" Jen says as she stands in the door way with Ethan and Mark behind her.

"Who is he?" Ethan whispered to Jen but i still heard. Jen then whispered back, i couldn't hear what she said but it was probably along the lines of "louis the jerk" because it got a big gasp out of both Ethan and Mark.

"Well go, let you two talk..." jen then shut the door and louis turning his face back to me.

"Please... take me back.." louis said in a very quiet, broken voice.

I thought about it for a few minutes and realized that i have nothing to loose anymore. Plus i loved him, i know i said i was glad i havent spoken to him but it was only because i was trying to forget that i loved him. He made me happy and if he promises to not fight about my choices again, i might say..

"Okay"