I got a call from louis saying he couldn't go to the bridge anymore but that later if i wanted to, i could go to his house. Obviously being the annoying to desperate teenage girl i am.. i immediately said yes.

I watched "pitch perfect" while i waited for louis to pick me up at a random time. I got about halfway through the movie until jen came barging into my room.

"Hey, were gonna play truth or dare. You wanna join?" She said panting.. i have no idea why.

"Sure" i smile then turn off my tv and follow jen down the stairs. I sit down next to niall and he starts of by looking at me.

"Alec truth or dare?" He said while holding his hand out like its a microphone.

"Dare" i say into niall's fake microphone

"I dare you to call louis and tell him you want to make out with his guitar" everyone laughs there head off and i just blush.

"Alright" i chuckle as i pull out my phone. I go to louis' number and dial it. After the second ring he picked up.

"Hey Alec, im not quite ready yet but ill be there in maybe an hour to pick you up yeah?" He sounds really happy which makes me pretty happy as well.

"Okay but thats not actually why i called, uh i called to say uh i kinda sorta wanna make out with your... guitar.." everyone covers there mouths so they dont scream of laughter, i know he knows this is a joke but its still extremely embarrassing.

"You- okay. Right im gonna go. See you later yeah?" He says with a stutter, i weirded the hell out of him but ill just explain it to him later. I say ok and hang up. Everyone howls and i turn to Liam who's lying on the ground practically dying.

"LIAM!!! Truth or dare?" I say yell in an olden day accent which makes everyone laugh harder.

"Truth...?" He sounds really skeptical but he shakes it off.

"Do you think you and Jen will stay together until marriage, if no why?" I smirk and everyone says "oooooohhh" as they put all eyes on Liam. His face looks a little pale and i feel a tiny bit bad but eh.

"Yes... i think i see us getting married, jack truth or dare" Liam looks so pissed at me and well, i know i didn't make another friend thats for sure.

"Truth" he sounds a little to confident for my liking.. i hope Liam DESTROYS him. Okay maybe thats a little aggressive.

"How do you feel about Louis and Alec getting together?" Both me and jacks faces went black, of course me and louis aren't getting together but jack doesn't know that. This is going to be one loooonngg hour if all the questions are like this.

"There not getting together" jack says sounding like he's holding in a lot of anger.

"Oh yeah? How do you know?" Liam is just aggravating him now.

"Because i do, i told them not to and they will respect my wish" wow ok.. "i told them not to and they will respect my wish" thats a lot of bs right there. He's not my dad, why the hell does he have to be like that? I dont even understand what the big deal is, its not like me and louis are going to get together anyways and if we did why would it be an issue concerning jack?

"You know i think im gonna go to my room, i dont think im really up for this anymore." I say then get up and walk away. I hear some faint words from the others to jack but i drown them out because theres really no point in listening.