"I- i thin- i dont- maybe?" And im stuttering, great.

"Wait really!? You've been together for like a month and a half! Wouldn't you just know?" I thought i would...

"Well.. i just- we've been fighting recently.. like a lot" i havent even spoken about it to anyone before so maybe this is good

"Really? About what?" She sounds super concerned and now i feel bad, i dont want to worry her or anything.

"Well, graduation... college... moving away from each other" yeah no this doesn't feel good.

"Oh.. im sorry Alec" crap! She looks sad, frick, this is supposed to be the funniest night we've had together!

"Hey! No being sad, dont worry about it okay" jen then slightly smiled and we started to play truth or dare.

—  —  —

Me and jen somehow woke up at the same time with huge smiles on our faces.

"Its graduation time baby!"she said extremely loud, i cringed at the fact she said baby and it looked like she did to.

"Yeah sorry i wont- i wont say that again" she looked down in disappointment but i just laughed. I looked at the time and we had 3 hours to get ready to i thought id start of with a shower.

"Im gonna go take a shower but ill try to be quick" i say then grab my robe and leave the room.

After i was done i brushed my teeth then walked back into my room where jen had set up something.

"Oh good your done! I made a station for how were getting ready! Here we have our hair station which your mom said she would help out with," jen said, her face lit up as she explains. "Then i got out both are dresses and our gowns, there over here. Makeup is on your bed and lastly hair is also on your bed cause i ran out of places" she said ending her sentence.

"Great! I think we should eat some breakfast and then start on makeup." I take the towel out of my now kinda dry hair and put it in my hamper where the rest of my dirty clothes are.

"Yeah sure" jen says then starts to walk down to the kitchen. I follow her a for the first time in my entire life(other then the first day of high school) my mom made a big breakfast.

"Oh my babys all grown up! Your graduating today! Ah i cant believe it!" My mom says then traps me in a hug that takes the ability to breath away from me.

"Mum, i ca- i cant breath" im practically wheezing at this point to try and breath. My mom finally let go and i took in a deep breath. Jen just stood there watching it happen and she started laughing. Wow ok, i see you. I go to sit down and jen takes the seat next to me, 5 minutes later jack comes down the stairs and takes a seat as well. My mom and dad then put all of the food onto the table for us to grab. We eat breakfast and jack gives me a couple death glares for what i think.. no reason but yet again im always pissing him off so i wouldn't be surprised if he had one. Me, my mom and jen all came upstairs to my room where we started to to our makeup.