After the ceremony i just look at my diploma that i have been looking forward to for years and all i can think about is louis.

"Alec! Come here!" Someone that sounded like jen called from behind me. I turned around and looked at her who was holding up her diploma.

"We did it! God i feel so free!" She says running up to hug me. I put on another fake smile and hug jen back.

"Yeah, congrats by the way" i smile.. sorta then let go.

"Oh! Ugh i kinda told louis about what happened and he wanted to talk to you." Jen looks at me with a little sympathy and a little bit of curiosity to see what im going to do.

"Oh, yeah ok.. where is he i guess" i said and then she pointed to behind the bleachers. I said bye and then walked over to where louis is supposed to be.

"Alec!" And he's running up to me, great. He leans in for a hug but i lean back.

"Im sorry ok, ill explain everything!" He says, i honestly dont want to hear it.. theres really no point. I turn away from him and hear a shuffle in the rocks.

"Alec, please- please look at me" i thought about it for awhile and then turned around. He's- on THE FRIGEN GROUND HOLDING A RING.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I practically scream out and he chuckles. He's... LAUGHING?!?

"Brenda, care to explain?" Brendas my mom. Who i believe is behind me actually.

"Yeah, well see louis yesterday told me about how he loves you.. a lot so he told me to make up a bunch of crap to make him look bad so that when he did this.. you would be very shocked." My mom says from behind me, i switch looking at her and louis a couple times.

"Soo.. Alec? What do you say? Will you marry m-" he says pushing the ring closer to me.

"Absolutely not," i cut him off. No way in hell am i marrying him, first of all he did it in a way where i didn't have fun on my graduation day! Second of all we've known each other for what, 2 months! Plus im not even 18! "Louis your delusional. Asking me to marry you after knowing Each other for 2 months! Hell no" yeah i just crushed that boys dreams but jesus christ no.

"I- uh- see you- see you at the party" he got up and then started to walk past me. I was waaayy to harsh.