Well me and louis didn't kiss yesterday as a matter of fact after liam said bye and went inside louis said bye and left. That was the end of it.

Its the first day back to school from spring break and i really dont want to go back. Me and louis were having so much fun too, we were going to coffee houses in the morning and going to the beach at night, plus during the day we'd go to the bridge and write.

"Alec! Get up you gotta leave in 10 minutes!" 10 minutes!? Shit! I sprung out of bed leaving my thoughts there too, i ran to my closet and picked out a black and white striped cropped sweater, -try saying that 5 times fast- a jean skirt and my black and white vans. I darted for the bathroom where i changed and brushed my hair and teeth. I check the time and i have 5 minutes to relax. THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!

—  —  —

I sat at my table eating lunch with jen because she somehow found me.

"I hung out with louis after he left your house and, you were gonna kiss!? Do you actually like him?" She said trying to be quiet but failing miserably.

"I think i do!" We talk until the bell rings and then we part ways for our classes. I go to my history class and to my seat. I had to sit next to the really creepy dude, i didn't have a choice because there weren't anymore seats.

"Hi Alec" he says then creepily smiles at me, i have never seen this kid in my life and he already knows my name.

"Hi" i smile but feel really grossed out, he smells like shit.

— — —

Its the end of the day so i walked down to my locker and grabbed my bag. When i opened my locker something came flying out. A piece of paper. It landed on the ground so i bent down and picked it up.

"The bridge at 4:00? Bring your song book -L" it said. I smirked to myself then grab my bag and lock my locker door.

I start to walk home since i dont have a car and soon after 2 beeps from a car next to me.

"Alec! Come in, ill take you home" i look over and there jen is. I can tell were gonna end up being friends. I chuckle and then get into the back because nialls in the front.

"Hey, thanks" i says while putting on my seatbelt.

"Yeah No problem. Were actually hanging out with jack and liam at your house so might as well pick you up on the way" she smiles widely then looks back to me until niall yells at her.

"JEN ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US, MOVE THE CAR!" He screams i look to where were going and so does jen quickly, were headed straight into a lake. We all scream and just before we go into the lake jen swerves the car. The balls of sweat are dripping down my face and jen and nialls faces are extremely white. Probably exactly like mine.