I walked over to louis who was sitting on the sand and it looked like he had a huge camera in his hands.

"What the heck are you doing with that?" I say as i smirk feeling a little bit nervous.

"Well i read in your book that you wanted to make an album full of those songs and sing at open mic nights while trying to sell said cd albums but! You need an album cover of course," he said while pointing to the sky... im not really sure why though. "So thats what were doing!"

"Were taking pictures of me for an album that doesn't even exist?" I say im a snarky tone because im speaking the truth and nothing but the truth.

"Well yes, but technically it will exist in the near future because i have all of the gear to get a real demo recorded and luckily for you im willing to force you to make those songs come to life."

He's so energetic and happy all the time, it makes me happy that he's like that. i dont know anyone like him and thats what makes him amazing.

"Alright, well do it" he pushes me lightly to go into the water and look like im walking so i do and he takes a few pictures. We take a couple more and for the last one he asks to do it with me lying down in the water... but its only April so that water is FREEZING. I slowly adjust to the cold water but only up to my knees, i start to lie down and the cold water shoots right into my face.

"Ahh frick its cold shit!" I try to relax so that louis can take the shot but its so cold. I start to shiver uncontrollably.

"Alec you have to relax!" Louis says while laughing his ass off.

"Louis, i dont think you understand how cold this water is"

"If you relax right now you will be out in a second," i try my hardest to look normal for a few seconds and louis gets the shot. "These are perfect!" Louis exclaims i shoot out of the water and look at louis with that you-should-run-now look. Clearly he doesn't take the hint because he doesn't move so i take that as an advantage and i run up to him and tackle him to the ground. I hug him and make sure that he's all covered in water before i get off of him and smile.

"Thats for taking 10 minutes to take 1 photo" i reach out my hand to help louis up and he takes it.

"Let me show you the photo before you shove me into the water" he chuckles and puts the photo onto the camera screen.

"Okay okay, its pretty good but.. your still getting shoved into the water!" I push the camera out of louis' hand and then i jump of louis back which makes him wobble into the water.

"HAHA victory is mine!" I yell and me and louis both laugh