Its now a week before my college classes start and tomorrow im leaving for college and louis hasn't brung it up.. at all. Maybe he forgot. He's coming over in 20 minutes to help me pack but i didn't tell him thats what he'd be doing.

He knocked on my bedroom door then let himself in, he was happy until he saw the suitcases on my bed.

"Are you packing...?" He said in quite voice.

"Yeah, and your helping." I say while smiling very big trying to make sure that louis doesn't get mad.

"Alec.. i dont want to do this"

"Fine then just sit on the bed and entertain me while i pack." I walk over to my closet and i can hear louis sit on my bed.

"No.. i cant do THIS.. watching you pack, watching you leave, i cant" dear lord.. my parents havent even made this big of a deal our of it.

"Louis we've talked about this, im going regardless of what you say." Im still being way to harsh but im not changing my future over one person who doesn't think i should go.

Louis stays silent most of the time while i pack and when im finally done, i asked louis if he could help me take my things to the car. He had other intentions..

"Alec! Dont go okay! If you love me at all you'll stay. Here. With me... and- and jen and niall and liam, zayn, harry and even jack! You can go to the college here and well have our classes together." I grab my suitcases and start to walk threw my door.

"Alec please!" Louis continues to shout until i cant hear him anymore. When i get back he's still there sitting on my bed.

"Lou, if you cared at all for what i want for myself or my future, if you cared at all what needs to happen for me to be happy, if you cared AT ALL about me in general.. you will stop telling me to give up the best thing thats ever happened.. you will stop telling me to stay with you instead of chase my dream.. do you know why i chose that school?! Why its so important?" Im yet again as pissed as i could be.

"No i dont.. but its sure as hell more important then anyone here" louis looked at the ground while speaking.

"Its because they told me if i went there i could publish our song, it was supposed to be a surprise but since you cant stop being selfish and incredibly rude i might as well tell you. Its not like im doing it now." With that i took the last suitcase and walked outside to put in the car.