The months went by very fast, louis asked me to be his girlfriend and of course i said yes. Jen, niall and liam have been going through some... stuff. Honestly a run down is jen and liam broke up, jen asked niall out which he said yes, liam found out and tried to get jen back, jen got confused, niall broke up with jen because he new she didn't know what she wanted, liam and niall got into a fight, jen shut them out for awhile until they could sort it out, niall and liam finally did, niall and liam agreed they would have to make jen chose, jen chose niall. Oh i missed 1 thing, jack doesn't know im dating louis..

I got A LOT closer to all the guys but they still call me "the golden child" im not hating on it anymore though. Me and louis have had multiple fights on the whole college thing... its about a week before graduation and 3 months before we both hate to separate for college.

— — —

"Heeyy alleeeccc" louis says as he make a smile.

"What do you want" i slightly chuckle them look up at louis who's still grinning.

"Do you wanna go get ice cream?" His face lights up when he asks, i chuckle a little more and look at the 18 year old acting like a 5 year old.

"Yeah. sure," i peck his lips then get up off the bed. "Are you coming?" I ask, the second i say it though louis springs up and runs out of the room. Dear god what have i gotten myself into.

We get to the ice cream parlour, order and then sit down on a bench near by. Me and louis talk for awhile until were almost done then louis brings up graduation... of course he would.

"So, were graduating in a week... and think we should throw a party" THANK GOD thats what he said.

"Yeah! That would be pretty cool"

—  —  —

Its the day before graduation and me and jen have been hanging out with zayn and harry a lot. Ill be the only one out of them to graduate in an early year so im not going to be with them which sucks but were having a party later and well all see each other then.

Me and jen decided to go see a movie and then have a sleepover for the last day of high school. We got into jens car and drove to the theatre, we seen "birds of a prey"

"That was a really good movie!" Jen said as we walked out of the theatre and to her car.

"Yeah, when it comes out im definitely gonna buy it" we get to her car and then drive off. Jen drives to her house and we talk about our favourite parts of movies.

When we got to her house we walked in and up to her room, jen then got into her pjs followed by me. We sat down on her bed and she gives me a grin.

"Do you love louis?"