Me and jen talked for hours and surprisingly... she decided to break up with liam and ask out niall. I dont know why, but i except it. She end up sleeping over but the boys left.

—  —  —

I woke up to my alarm blaring the dreadful sound it makes every morning. I look over to jen who's still somehow sleeping and i just glare at the still ringing alarm. I shut it off then got dressed. I tried to wake jen up but she was a lost cause so i started to throw things at her.

"Hey! Hey! What the hell are you doing?!" She said angrily in a morning voice

"Throwing shit at you to make you wake up because we have 30 minutes before school" i continue to throw a couple things but then she looks at me and gives me the you-throw-1-more-thing-ill-kill-u look so i stopped.

Jen drove me to school because she already had her car at my house and we chilled in the parking lot until the bell rang to go in. I seen louis walking in but i tried my best to ignore him because i knew i would start crying for absolutely no reason.

The day went by fast and i couldn't stop thinking of louis, i saw him in the hallways a couple times and at lunch but we basically blocked each other out. I dont even know what i did. After school i went to my locker to get my bag and.. im getting major déjà vu. A note fell out of my locker and landed on the ground, i picked it up and then read what it said.

"Im sorry, please meet me at the bridge at 4 -L"

Hopefully he'd finally tell me what happened. I know its only been a day but life's to short to be shutting your friend out.

I walked home and dragged myself up to my room. It was a long day and im extremely tired so i decided to take a 30 minute power nap. I set my alarm and closed my eyes after laying down. I immediately fell asleep.

I heard my alarm go off which meant it was 3:45. That 30 minute nap felt like 2 and im still exhausted. I got up and started slowly walking down the stairs, i grabbed my skateboard and took off the to bridge. When i got there louis was holding a bouquet of roses and he had a little smile on him. Finally.

"Whats this?" I ask smirking

"I wanted to admit something to you, but first i need to apologize and tell you why i have flowers.. which are for you by the way," alright! Louis is gonna tell me what happened and he bought me flowers to say sorry! He's so nice. "So here it goes... ive sorta kinda had a thing for you these past few days... i know you probably dont feel the same way but i got you flowers anyways and now im going to apologize for yesterday," what... HE LIKES ME BACK!?! This might be one of the best days of my life! He.. likes.. ME! Ahh! "My emotions were all over the place because my parents found out about mr liking you and they kept pressuring me to tell you but i wasn't ready... then i got all nervous about you coming to my house with them home"