I heard 2 knocks on the door downstairs and knew it was louis because he always does a certain pattern. I walked down to the door and opened it.

"Hey.." his smiles a little faint but still noticeable.

"Hi, are you ok?" Its really not like him to not be smiling.

"Yeah im fine- sorta.." there it is.. his smile is gone. God damn. We walk to his car and louis now looks completely sad.

"Okay what happened" we both get in the car and i cant help but ask.

"Nothing it.. it doesn't matter" alright.. he sounds really pissed, what the hell did i do?

"Yeah it does, tell me what it is"

"No thanks..." he hasn't looked at me once since we got in the car.

"You know i think.. im gonna stay home today.." i dont want to stay home but i  dont really want to deal with louis' sad face.

"Oh... why..?" He asked FINALLY looking up, he looks like he just cried. I cant anymore! This is why!

"Im not really feeling up for it anymore.." i look away and then slowly leave the car. I dont look back when im walking into the house. I open the door and all eyes go on me.

"Hello.. whatcha looken at..?" I say while walking to the kitchen.

"Why are you back? You didn't even leave" jen asked with curiosity filling her voice.

"I uh.. changed my mind" i opened my eyes a little wide then slightly smiled and walked up to my room with a glass of water in my hand.

—  —  —

Its now about 9 and jen, niall and liam are till here laughing there asses off at god knows what until i hear a knock on my door.

"Come in" i say quietly. Jen opens the door. Huh..

"Hey uh can we talk? I just found out something.." she looks really serious which concerns me a little bit because since i first met her shes always been necessarily in the joking mood.

"Yeah of course, whats up?" I pat my bed and she goes to sit down. She takes in a long breath and then exhales. Jesus, this might be serious. I have never seen anyone take a deep breath and exhale like that before...

"Niall told me a could hours ago that he has liked me for awhile now... but im with liam, he doesn't want me to tell liam because he doesn't want to wreck our relationship if i really love him but theres 1 more thing..." she says quietly hoping that nobody could here her.

"I think i like niall too.." jen finishes her sentence and she looks really pale. Im lost for words.. literally, all i can think to say right now is "oh ajfnaodycke"

"Woah. I didn't expect that," yeah im no help with being a therapist at any moment in time. "So what do you think your gonna do?"

"I dont know... i like them both...  a lot" she struggles to make out words and again.. i dont know what the HELL to say!