"What the hell.. why is he here.. with.. you?" Jack asked pausing in between words.

"Louis' helping me write a song, thats all" i wish it was more but well, im me.

"Yeah absolutely, nothing is going on between us mate" louis piped in and it was kinda a kick to the stomach to here it come out of his mouth but its true.

"Alright... just dont- dont do anything else okay. You don't understand how pissed im gonna be if you guys get together so just dont" his words sounded more harsh the more he spoke and i know louis is gonna stick to that rule because he wouldn't wanna reck his friend ship. After jack left louis gave me the that-was-awkward look and we continued to get lyrics down.

Hours pass and it gets super dark, time flys by so fast. Jeez.

"Woah its 11:30, i didn't realize it was so late." He said after checking the time on his phone.

"Stay" i semi yelled after louis got up from the bed. The way i said it sounded desperate.. a little too desperate.

"Really? Are you sure? I dont want to intrude or anything" well theres my new thing i learnt today, louis' cute when he's worried.

"Yeah, i mean its already pretty late." I patted the empty seat next to me and he just smiled and plopped right back down.

- - -

It was around 3 in the morning and me and louis were now watching the titanic on my bed with a whole pan of cookies we made an hour ago. We got to the point where jack is getting hand cuffed to the railing in the bottom of the ship. Im kinda tired but louis doesn't seem tired so im gonna try to stay awake. A bunch of time passes and its now at the point where they show shots of the older couple hugging in there bed while the ship sinks, i start to feel my eyes water and i try to be as quiet as i can so that louis doesn't hear me crying. To frigen late. He looked over..

"Hey, aww come here" he opened his arms up and i crawled into him. I nuzzled my head into his warm chest i smile a small bit and i manage to stop crying. We sit in that position until the movies over and again im in tears, Louis' smile thats usually there isn't anymore and i feel a little sad from that alone. Did i do that to him? Jeez i hope not.

"Hey, i think im gonna go to sleep. Can i borrow a blanket? Ill sleep on the floor yeah?" He says hugging me tightly then letting go.

"No! You can sleep on the bed, its alright" and here we go again, im freaking him out aren't i? I keep sounding way to desperate. Its creepy really.

"Oh okay, thanks love" and the smile shall return but uh.. did he just say love?! He's calling me love now!?! Dear god.