He's really trying to get me to sing with him. Jesus.

"Okay, fine." He gives me the ukulele and he asks which song.

"Okay so these are just some of my bands drafts so there not fully done but there are 3 that i like, 18, perfect and fools gold" he says as he shows me his book full of songs.

"Can we do 18? It looks like easier chords to learn." I ask politely hoping he wont take offence to it.

"Yeah of course" he smiles as he says it and it gives me goosebumps. I dont know why but it does.

Louis gives me the book to look at and he explains how it goes. I try to learn it as quick as possible so i dont frustrate him and i think i have it down.

"Okay, im ready" i smile and get my hand placed to the first chord and then louis does the same. We start to play and then words start to form from his mouth

I got a heart and i got a soul

Believe me i will use them both

We made a start be it a false one i know

Baby i dont want to feel alone

I join in but go an octave higher and try to make a harmony

So miss me where i lay down

My hands pressed to your cheeks

Along way from the playground

We continued to sing until the part they haven't finished yet and louis' eyes light up.

"That sounded amazing! We have to collab!" He says sounding so excited. He's smiling so hard that it makes me smile quite wide to and to be honest he's fun to be around, he makes tons of jokes and he's always laughing or smiling. I know we've only met a day ago but i really feel like we could go somewhere.

We play for a few more hours until i get a text from my parents saying they need me home to see what size i am for graduation gowns.

"I have to go but this was fun, we should do it more often." I say smiling still.

"Yeah definitely! Meet me at the beach tomorrow yeah?" Louis asks while taking the ukulele and putting it in its case then doing the same with the guitar.

"Okay" i walk of after saying bye and he yells bye back. This was a really fun day, im kinda crushing on this guy. Now my next mission is to find out jacks friends names.