After a few hours i head back to my house and sat on my couch. Not 5 minutes later 6 loud ass guys came in the door to.

"Thats a good way to kill yourself yeah?" One of the boys said. They all laughed and came closer into the house. Jack walked over to the mail on the table and looked through it, some of the guys went straight to the fridge while others came to sit down next to me on the couch. A blond, a black haired one with tattoos all over his body and louis except louis sat directly next to me instead of the chairs or farther away.

"Did you think about it?" Louis whispered into my ear which set shivers down my spine.

"Sorta, i think your good at singing and writing-" i was cut off by jack calling my name. "What do you want?" I said while looking back to him.

"You have mail, from uh stund foord?" He butchered the word Standford which made him sound 5.

"Jesus christ mate, this is the reason your not getting into college. You cant even read" the brown haired boy said. I got up to grab the letter from stand ford knowing exactly what its going to say.

"Probably just a rejection letter," i say sighing and opening the letter. "Miss willows, im happy to inform you we will be expecting you for next falls semester!" I start talking in a voice and accent that sounds like im the king or something and slowly turn into teenage girl who just met Johnny Depp. "I got in! Oh my god i gotta call mom and dad! I got in!!!" I start jumping up and down until jack hits me in the head with a tissue box.

"Chill out! Will you stop being a golden child for once?" Jack asks in an annoyed tone.

"Im not the golden child, im just the smarter one. I worked my ass of for this and i got in! Sorry you cant join the club" i say as i take out my phone and start to dial my moms number. My mom picks up after the 3rd ring and i explain that i got in. We both talk for awhile and then she tells me shes got to go so i hang up and go sit back onto the couch where louis' waiting for an answer.

"How can you get excepted into collage if your only in your only in 11th grade?" The blond says, i really wanna know his name cause referring to him as "the blond" is getting annoying.

"Thats what i mean, shes the golden child, graduates before her older brother and then gets into a big university before her older brother." Jack says still sounding pissed, i dont know what his problem is though. Its not like i forced him to slack of in school and get bad grades.

"Im gonna go i really cant stand you right now" i say before i walk up the stairs and shut my door.