Me and jen touched up our makeup and then changed our clothes, we got ready for the party and as soon as we heard a car horn outside we new we had to go. We got into the car with niall, harry, zayn and liam crammed in.

"Wheres louis?" Jen asks, i wanted to ask the same.

"He said he'd walk.." niall said but weirdly, like he new something. I tried not to focus on it though.

— — —

We got to the party and it looked like there were hundreds of people, all the boys except niall split up and went to there own places while niall and jen went to go dance. Im all alone now... fun. I go to get a drink and i see two people in front of the cups.

"Excuse me!" I yelled because the music was extremely loud. They turned around and apologized.

"Im nessa and this is my boyfriend daniel" she yells as well but some how she sounds really happy.

"Hi! Im Alec, nice to meet you!" I yell not sounding as happy as her.. i soon after get a drink and talk with them for a while.

"Are you alone?" Daniel asked.

"Im with some friends but there all... everywhere" i say with way to many hand jesters that make me look absolutely insane.

"Then do you wanna dance?" Nessa asks then looking at daniel for approval, he nods as a sign for yes and she puts out her hand. I take it then she drags me to the room where everyone else pretty much is. We dance for a few songs and i start to forget all about louis.

"Can i have your number? Not in a weird way but to be friends? Your pretty cool" nessa yells and yet she somehow sounds happy.. i need to work on my yelling skills.

"Yeah sure, follow me" i nod my head to come with me and we walk to a place where it isn't so loud. I give ness my number and she says she should get back to Daniel. She leaves and i get lost on what to do.

I play on my phone for a long time until a very drunk jen comes in the room.

"Well hello there" i say chuckling to myself.

"Hi!" Jen says then slowly falls into the wall, I don't know what's funnier.. the fact that she does this on a daily basis or the fact that now she's drunk so she doesn't care.

"I should get you home" I get up to go and help jen walk out of the room and to her car. I get into the drivers seat and watch at jen struggles to click her buckle in. I drive to her house and jen just blabbers on about absolute nothing the whole way. After I got to her house I walked her in got her to bed and then called a cab for myself.

Once I got home i got changed into pjs and fell asleep immediately not thinking about anything.